This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Hope they learned their lesson.

Once chick has brain damage and memory loss. Bet she can't ever remember nothing after she jumped over the counter.
Pretty sure the other one can remind her though.

sooooooooo many possibilities nt. 

edb1656c61e5243f271ddada51d246e7c00d7e38_r.jpg

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

alg_rayon-macintosh.jpg
eek.gif
These chicks hopped the counter on the dude wearing the Under Armor Brand McDonald's Uni?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They should have known it wouldn't end well...context clues people.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope he wins. So many of those AGs be acting crazy and all masculine then want to be treated like an ultra feminine female if things go down differently than expected. Its ridiculous. I know you guys have seen that video of the AG beating the crap outta the dude on the train... Those gremlins don't play

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

^ her mom dont understand what her daughter did. She slapped a man and hoped behind a counter with her hands in her pocket like she had a gun and her girlfriend came around the other way to block the man in.

The man was in every right to beat the brakes off them.. Her daughter is just going to have to live with the repercussions.

I donated 2k to the cashier defense fund set up... Dude is my hero, he probably saved many lives..lol cats will think twice now
No you didn't. 

One of the comments on the NYDN link was "they thought dude was a McChicken...." 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Serious question...how do people even let it get to the level where you are jumping over the counter at a Mcdonalds?

Man...watching that video...he might loose...he OD'd...

Once he backed away then came back for more...
30t6p3b.gif
Thats the last thing people will remember.

this thread left a negative impression on me  and not because those girls got beat up because they deserved everything they got.

^

thats wassup.. because once a woman wants to cross that line.. all bets are off, homie at McD's didn't come to work expecting to die.. he don't know who has a burner on them or what.. self defense like a muhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom