This Kanye new chick?

For a bald chick, she's bad.
pimp.gif
Nice body too.

id throw a wig on her b4 touchin her.......hell a friggin mop head would do just nething besides a cut like mine

she too bad to be bald

Uhhh...I guess MediaTakeout is on-point sometimes...
ohwell.gif

1235139634kanyechick.jpg

1235139635kanyechick1.jpg

1235139636kanyechick2.jpg

1235139637kanyechick3.jpg

February 20, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com has been hearing rumblings for weeks that rapper Kanye West was dating video model Amber Rose. For example, here's what the NY Daily News is reporting:
Kanye West has a new lady love: model Amber Rose.

The two stepped out as a couple this Fashion Week, cuddling at Nur Khan's Rose Bar on Tuesday night and attending Narciso Rodriguez and Alexandre Herchcovitch's fashion shows together…

"She's going to be good for him," an insider confides. "Amber is a model with a fly, out-there, in-your-face style and attitude, just like Kanye. She's his match."

Gee … they would be a perfect match … if she wasn't INTO CHICKS!!! See the below pics and HOW YOU DOIN' Amber????
bc226d919fa5585596594f9830ad6b92367e260b.bmp

"C'mon 'Ye!!!"

She is pretty hot, but her having a cesar is a big turn off. At least he has someone to go get a line up with.

i don't think i have ever been attracted to a chick with short hair...but GOT DAMNNNNNNNNN that woman is fine...and her body is a 10..wow..i'm in awe.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

aren't the black women with super straight hair, and who wear wigs, bald? Like, itsn't Beyonce bald basically?
indifferent.gif

Who doesn't wear extensions in Hollywood ? Doesn't necessarily mean they're bald ...

WEAVE .

Lauren definitely isn't anywhere near bald .

But serious I really don't like to see "studs" (Girls that dress, act and look just like guys). No offense if any one gets offended. I just hateto see it.

I know one who is trying to be like Wayne I'm guessing. She got tats on her face
grin.gif
. The hell would make someone get their face inked
laugh.gif
?

A wig would be nice, but if that doesn't work, a nice fitted cap from my dudes at CC would be great. I'm not into all that 'different type' ofbeauty she brings, I just don't want to realize that her hair grimier than mine, while I'm beatin this broad joints all up and I'm not even wolfinit right now so you know my hair game is beastin over that mess she got goin on.

Some of yall beasting sayin to throw a wig on her...it aint that deep...most chicks have weaves/wigs on already...I prefer the natural look...if ya hairshort/mid/long cool but don't add no extra on to it cuz now you faking it..that's like a dude havin socks stuffed in his boxers liike meteor man in thefive heartbeats...
smh.gif
...her cutting off the hair was a good look for her to me since she has a nice face...it doesn't work when girls have rough muggs

She is on point. I might make her wear a wig from time to time but she definitely gets my vote.

Yeh, the ex is hot too, but she don't have the body of new chick. And she left him is what I heard. Thats where the "Heartless" song comes from.

She gays or was?

Might be using Kanye For the LimeLight

Watch Out Ye'

" Never Trust a h__ Thats mother to baby mother " - killa

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Yup.

you going hard cause you know dudes aint gonna go against ya out of the fear of being called !!#*. you cute and all but fall back.

laugh.gif
I am saying, she really wondering why a nobody female is talking to one of the most famous musicians on the planet. I am sorry but that !@* is ridiculous, than tries to come at me for calling her out on that nonsense.
laugh.gif
.. Then a lame cosigns questioning MY sexuality cause I called her out, simping +$#!$* on NT ...Lol
eyes.gif
Yes I'm simping, and you're angry. Carry on now child.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
yeah that bald chick would straight up get the business point blank. I'dPeter North that bald head of her's for sure
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Man, she does look somewhat good. But I just wouldn't be able to do it.
lol you wouldn't be able to do it but you were to ready to make your way to NY for Mrs Campbell?

smh.gif
WOOP!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

28bwish.gif

"WE GOT EM.."