This Kendall Jenner Pepsi commercial tho...VOL DA HELL

"All Lives Matter" is a bull **** deflection.

And really, people that care about minorities getting murdered were catered to in this ad :lol:, where?

clearly da tone of da ad was emblematic of recent protest movements, and da obviously focus group think diversity boxes were checked off (Muslims in scarfs, latinos, cops)

it was ad version of "all lives matter/can't we all just get along" done wrong.

there's been a RIGHT version of this type of ad done before.

Damn

You think I'm a racist based on not finding issues with certain topics that for the most part are reaches?

I see absolutely nothing racist about this commercial. It's a ******* girl handing a can of soda to a cop, how exactly am I racist for saying I find nothing wrong with it? Now, if it was a black girl handing a soda to a cop and I had an issue with it, what exactly would that make me?

If you think I'm racist :lol: if you knew how many blacks people I talk, hang, work, and communicate on a daily basis you would slap yourself for mentioning that

Your reading comprehension skills are cringe worthy. Even I said the commercial wasn't racist. I came at you for putting your fingers in your ears and failing to acknowledge things that are or can be considered racist. Please explain to me how Hulk hogan's actions are a reach ? Please a explain to me how black face is a reach ? Those are things you choose to turn a blind eye to. And if you turn a blind eye to racism...well.....

:lol: dude pulled the classic "I have black friends" card. What the hell does that have to do with anything ? Your boy Hulk had black friends too, fam. Point proven.

"All Lives Matter" is a bull **** deflection.

And really, people that care about minorities getting murdered were catered to in this ad :lol:, where?

clearly da tone of da ad was emblematic of recent protest movements, and da obviously focus group think diversity boxes were checked off (Muslims in scarfs, latinos, cops)

it was ad version of "all lives matter/can't we all just get along" done wrong.

there's been a RIGHT version of this type of ad done before.

Which ones :lol: :lol:

That was a damb block party in the commercial, not a protest

Last edited:
I see it both ways. Literally people protesting and getting security to "lighten" up. E.g. placing a flower on the gun barrel of the soldier pic.

I also see it as trivializing the issue of trigger happy irresponsible cops and what it has done in the states.

Well played Pepsi. well played.

Last edited:
What a world we live in

Everyone sensative and complaining about everything these days.

Wish social media was dead so I didn't have to hear and read how idiots think everything is racist

Your ignorance speaks volumes. I never understand why you, and others like you speak on things of this topic, without being the slightest bit of educated. As far as I'm concerned, based on your post history...you are racist. You fail to see anything wrong with racial topics when they are discussed. Which makes me wonder...why is that ?

In the thread about Hulk Hogan and his racist comments; instead of calling him out and condemning him for his actions, you felt sorry for him that it ruined his career.
In a thread about black face, you revealed you didn't see anything wrong with it. Anybody see the pattern here ?

I'm not saying we should be upset and go on a social media rant (or "fake outrage" as NT calls it) but if you at least can't acknowledge the problem with the commercial ....that says a lot about you as an individual. As a black male I don't find this ad "racist", and I am not upset one bit. But I can at least acknowledge why some find issue.

These issues do not effect you, nor are they any of your concern. If you are not going to be an ally or try to be educated. Do us a favor "sthu", and keep the white hood over your head. Please and thank you.

Damn

You think I'm a racist based on not finding issues with certain topics that for the most part are reaches?

I see absolutely nothing racist about this commercial. It's a ******* girl handing a can of soda to a cop, how exactly am I racist for saying I find nothing wrong with it? Now, if it was a black girl handing a soda to a cop and I had an issue with it, what exactly would that make me?

If you think I'm racist :lol: if you knew how many blacks people I talk, hang, work, and communicate on a daily basis you would slap yourself for mentioning that

Not calling you racist, but this is a terrible defense to use famb, it sounds to much like what a actual racist would say to defend himself :lol: :lol:

My point was, why would I surround myself with people I "hate". I don't hate any race or any of that ****.

I just don't see the issue with 90% of the **** you guys cry about which others will agree majority of the time is a major reach. Not referring really to this board but social media in general.

I viewed the commercial once, didn't even read any of the comments or what the issue was so I went in blind. I see nothing wrong with it? Did a similar scenario happen with a black woman? If so then I can kinda understand the issue but again, since I've made my post no one has said why they are "upset" over a commercial or you guys all just hate cops and lardashians?

If you think I'm racist
laugh.gif
if you knew how many blacks people I talk, hang, work, and communicate on a daily basis you would slap yourself for mentioning that
roll.gif

Coke should have a commercial where after the cop beats up a minority, the cop gives the victim a Pepsi and they're cool again.

I wonder if Pepsi can sue Coke for that.

Coke should have a commercial where after the cop beats up a minority, the cop gives the victim a Pepsi and they're cool again.

I wonder if Pepsi can sue Coke for that.

Wow

Do it for multiple minorities too. One commerical each for an Asian fellow, Hispanic, Aboriginal, African, Middle Eastern... etc.

Time for Coke to take advantage.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that statements makes me believe he's racist as ****

I already laid down the proof that he is. Dude just poured the gas on himself and threw the match with that one. That's the racist go-to deflection right there :rofl:

You can't make this stuff up. Smh

What a world we live in

Everyone sensative and complaining about everything these days.

Wish social media was dead so I didn't have to hear and read how idiots think everything is racist

Your ignorance speaks volumes. I never understand why you, and others like you speak on things of this topic, without being the slightest bit of educated. As far as I'm concerned, based on your post history...you are racist. You fail to see anything wrong with racial topics when they are discussed. Which makes me wonder...why is that ?

In the thread about Hulk Hogan and his racist comments; instead of calling him out and condemning him for his actions, you felt sorry for him that it ruined his career.
In a thread about black face, you revealed you didn't see anything wrong with it. Anybody see the pattern here ?

I'm not saying we should be upset and go on a social media rant (or "fake outrage" as NT calls it) but if you at least can't acknowledge the problem with the commercial ....that says a lot about you as an individual. As a black male I don't find this ad "racist", and I am not upset one bit. But I can at least acknowledge why some find issue.

These issues do not effect you, nor are they any of your concern. If you are not going to be an ally or try to be educated. Do us a favor "sthu", and keep the white hood over your head. Please and thank you.

Damn

Not calling you racist, but this is a terrible defense to use famb, it sounds to much like what a actual racist would say to defend himself :lol: :lol:

My point was, why would I surround myself with people I "hate". I don't hate any race or any of that ****.

I just don't see the issue with 90% of the **** you guys cry about which others will agree majority of the time is a major reach. Not referring really to this board but social media in general.

I viewed the commercial once, didn't even read any of the comments or what the issue was so I went in blind. I see nothing wrong with it? Did a similar scenario happen with a black woman? If so then I can kinda understand the issue but again, since I've made my post no one has said why they are "upset" over a commercial or you guys all just hate cops and lardashians?

Listen dude, you made a silly comment.

But if you want to come at me with this "you guys always mad" ****, you won't like my next post, in tone and content. I guarantee it.

I'm not making a deal about this ad, nor am I making a huge deal about your post. I just pointed out it is a bad way to argue you are non racist.

Chill pa

Last edited:
Having black friends does not mean anything at all. :lol: History has shown us that.

If you can't understand why people have a problem with this commercial let's just chalk that up to you don't walk in certain peoples shoes.

Ok, this is a forum. I'm not saying anything out of line to rile people up, my last post I asked nicely... what is the issue that I am not seeing? Did something happen before with a black woman sorta like the ending scene with Kendall?

Instead of taking **** like most of you do, why not explain the issue for those who obviously not don't know if this is based on something that has happened before

I already laid down the proof that he is. Dude just poured the gas on himself and threw the match with that one. That's the racist go-to deflection right there :rofl:

You can't make this stuff up. Smh

I feel like Both u and the racist guy are doin too much

Youre not worth the explanation tbh. Everybody you've engaged with knows what you're on already. Your first statement you used coded language synonymous to your Aryan bros. If some blacks do hang with you I feel bad for them & their mothers, clearly they weren't raised right.

Youre not worth the explanation tbh. Everybody you've engaged with knows what you're on already. Your first statement you used coded language synonymous to your Aryan bros. If some blacks do hang with you I feel bad for them & their mothers, clearly they weren't raised right.

You're part of the problem, you don't even know what's the issue with the commercial so you piggy back everyone else just to complain :rofl:

Anyone who's actual a normal human being and wants to explain this issue with this commercial can post here or directly PM me. We're all adults here, it's about learning and discussion. Others try to solve problems while some just add fuel to the fire.

Ok, this is a forum. I'm not saying anything out of line to rile people up, my last post I asked nicely... what is the issue that I am not seeing? Did something happen before with a black woman sorta like the ending scene with Kendall?

Instead of taking **** like most of you do, why not explain the issue for those who obviously not don't know if this is based on something that has happened before

I think people's issues with you is that you try to view stuff in a very black and white, non nuanced way.

And then purposely act like you don't get it.

Black people just got full civil rights just 60 years ago. Like, I know PEOPLE that were literally the first of their integrated school's classes.

You come off as if the US started in 2005.

In 2017 if people don't "get" whats plaguing this country and the struggles their own neighbors, so called friends or coworkers go through its willful ignorance.

I'm not a women but I can look at certain womens issues and see why they would be upset at representations in media and advertising.

Its patronizing to me when people play dumb, my kids ask questions like that adults so know by now

You're part of the problem. just to complain

Anyone who's actual a normal human being.

Look at the coded language from this Aryan. The boy can't help it. But you want someone to engage you & your bigotry? I think not. Somebody get this boy a crisp white robe.

Last edited:

I think people's issues with you is that you try to view stuff in a very black and white, non nuanced way.

And then purposely act like you don't get it.

Black people just got full civil rights just 60 years ago. Like, I know PEOPLE that were literally the first of their integrated school's classes.

You come off as if the US started in 2005.

Well my comments were quoted where I said I see nothing wrong with the commercial, just peeped the first page where others said the same thing? Odd

I at least tried to see what exactly the issue people had with it because I actually wanna know since some of you on here believe it to be offensive or whatever it is.

But since the 10 people quoting me and one acting like a hurt baby who probably doesn't even know what's the issue with the commercial won't explain. I'll make my way to twitter or somewhere else to find out myself

Back
Top Bottom