This Kendrick Lamar "Hiii Power" (Produced by J. Cole) thoo

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Everything he just said... I'm not going to lie, this record is AMAZING and probably the only thing I'll play for the rest of the am

Kanye's influence is written all over this track, and I'm not even talking about the fact he's using the 'So Appalled' reference.

...Stop playing Kendrick, and drop temptation!

Kanye's influence is written all over this track, and I'm not even talking about the fact he's using the 'So Appalled' reference.

...Stop playing Kendrick, and drop temptation!

Not a fan of Kendrick at all but this is super dope. One of the few rap songs that has made me go
eek.gif
so far this year

Not a fan of Kendrick at all but this is super dope. One of the few rap songs that has made me go
eek.gif
so far this year

Originally Posted by vezon

eek.gif
so far this year

I feel the same way. And all my boys back home bump him all day long. But this song made me listen. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

eek.gif
so far this year

I feel the same way. And all my boys back home bump him all day long. But this song made me listen. 
pimp.gif

Now this is just good music all around. The beat flows well and Lyrics are on point. Only thing missing is a cole verse. And whats up with the temptations track?? I need a CDQ asap of that

Now this is just good music all around. The beat flows well and Lyrics are on point. Only thing missing is a cole verse. And whats up with the temptations track?? I need a CDQ asap of that

This beat sounds like something Pac would rap over. Like Pain or something.

This track is dope as hell. Kendrick Lamar's wordplay is superb on this. Awesome man, and J.Cole is at his peak with the production too.

This track is flamesss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Section80

This beat sounds like something Pac would rap over. Like Pain or something.

This track is dope as hell. Kendrick Lamar's wordplay is superb on this. Awesome man, and J.Cole is at his peak with the production too.

This track is flamesss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Section80

Back
Top Bottom