This Man Eats Anything

He really ate icy hot and tampons... 
alien.gif

this guy is ridiculous! eating a pack of cards, wart remover, raw hamburger with super glue

This guy is nuts. Just when you think you've seen it all, something like this comes around
laugh.gif

WOw this guy obviously has no wife and he's obviously a loser who's will to eat / drink anything to seek attention. I must say I am amazed that he isnt dead yet. He's freaking crazy. I checked one of his other videos and he ate two latex condoms! What kind of moron does that?!

This guy ate a whole bar of Dove Soap!
sick.gif

He's defnitely crazy...pay  me a couple million dollars in cash to eat a bar of dove soap and i'll have a hard time doing it. This guy ate a bar of dove soap for free and made it look like its easy. BUt yeah Dude definitely needs help...I have a hard time believing he drunk that much amonia. I believe he emptied the bottle and refilled it with lemonade....or some other type of drink. If he drunk that much amonia I think he'd die from poisoning. Usually on the back of those types of products they have somethig that says if accidentally swallowed contact a poison control center immediately.

Back
Top Bottom