this may seem stupid but....

Can you use gift cards to purchase exclusive releases? ie the cool greys. I know sometimes Footlocker pulls some BS over not letting you use promotional coupons and stuff on select items. ie the cool greys. But don't gift cards just count as cash? I dont wanna be waiting in line all night to get turned down for having gift cards instead of cash...
Thanks yo

Can you use gift cards to purchase exclusive releases? ie the cool greys. I know sometimes Footlocker pulls some BS over not letting you use promotional coupons and stuff on select items. ie the cool greys. But don't gift cards just count as cash? I dont wanna be waiting in line all night to get turned down for having gift cards instead of cash...
Thanks yo

in general, we are not allowed to talk about shoes

even if its just about a gift card.

in general, we are not allowed to talk about shoes

even if its just about a gift card.

Are the NT Police going to cuff me and take me away? 
laugh.gif

No im sorry I wasnt sure where to post but it was more of a question about the gift cards than the actual shoes. 

Thanks 

Are the NT Police going to cuff me and take me away? 
laugh.gif

No im sorry I wasnt sure where to post but it was more of a question about the gift cards than the actual shoes. 

Thanks 

Originally Posted by play2much2004

wouldn't the store you're planning on going to give you the best answer though?

Well when i went to my local retailer the referee guy told me: "We don't know if were even getting them yet, and if we knew we couldn't tell you." 

Originally Posted by play2much2004

wouldn't the store you're planning on going to give you the best answer though?

Well when i went to my local retailer the referee guy told me: "We don't know if were even getting them yet, and if we knew we couldn't tell you." 

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

[h3]this may seem stupid but....[/h3]

laugh.gif
 you got that right. 
the way some of these companies are going with giftcards, you never know
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people give me a giftcard.  Just hand over the cash.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

[h3]this may seem stupid but....[/h3]

laugh.gif
 you got that right. 
the way some of these companies are going with giftcards, you never know
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when people give me a giftcard.  Just hand over the cash.

I can see where this is coming from.. sometimes it's up to the store..

I remember a while back someone made a thread that said the store (Champs, Footlocker, or somewhere along those lines) wouldn't let them return Jordans..

I remember a while back someone made a thread that said the store (Champs, Footlocker, or somewhere along those lines) wouldn't let them return Jordans..

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

this was after a 30% or 50% off and people were abusing the hell out of the system with no receipts

Back
Top Bottom