This No Snitching trend is annoying me

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

About a month ago, I witnessed an accident between an 18-wheeler and a Honda Civic, the car ended up trapped upside under the back wheels of the car. I was the first one on the scene so I called the police to let them know what was going on and everything. They came and saved the two passengers and it was all good. About a week later I get a subpoena to appear in court as a witness. So, I was telling some of my boys about it, and these fools start calling me a snitch because I called the cops about the accident and because I'm going to court as a witness.
mad.gif

When I think of snitching I think of people rolling over on they man to get some time shaved off and stuff like that. My situation is just me being a decent citizen. What ya'll think?

The no snitching thing is meant for criminals who both are doing dirt, and one happens to get caught. Your friends are idiots for saying that dumb +!%*....

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

ninjas in the hood are hella dumb, same cats when something happens to them they like where the police @?
smh.gif

That's the thing though, I'm living in the suburbs right now. A lot of these dudes get all they "hood knowledge" from BET and rap magazines and then go out and spew this nonsense to other people.
eek.gif
people still watch BET? But really, your friends areidiots. So are half the people out there who say stop snitching. If I see someone getting hurt I'm calling the Police. "Do onto others whatyou'd want done onto you." Yea it's a cheesy Bible quote, hell I'm agnostic, but it's true at the same time.

Telling the truth and being a good Samaritan are entirely different than snitching. People need to learn this.

Especially in the hood. If you do something wrong you get reported. Simple as that. Nobody forced you to rob anyone
mad.gif

The word "snitch" NEVER applies when a persons life is in question. I don't care what the situation is, if someones in extreme danger there isno situation where anything can be considered "snitching"

Originally Posted by basslinewonder

About a month ago, I witnessed an accident between an 18-wheeler and a Honda Civic, the car ended up trapped upside under the back wheels of the car. I was the first one on the scene so I called the police to let them know what was going on and everything. They came and saved the two passengers and it was all good. About a week later I get a subpoena to appear in court as a witness. So, I was telling some of my boys about it, and these fools start calling me a snitch because I called the cops about the accident and because I'm going to court as a witness.
mad.gif

When I think of snitching I think of people rolling over on they man to get some time shaved off and stuff like that. My situation is just me being a decent citizen. What ya'll think?

The no snitching thing is meant for criminals who both are doing dirt, and one happens to get caught. Your friends are idiots for saying that dumb +!%*....

laugh.gif
@ Chauncey saying this

they are not worth listening to. you were in the right and helped people out. you are not a snitch

camron-on-cbs.jpg

"No I would not snitch."

But on the real..that ******ed.
laugh.gif
Why would take anyone honestly thinksthat is snitching ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Low IQs FTL
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom