THIS NONSENSE SHOULDN'T BE TOLERATED...

Call DCF and take the kids away from those monsters
I know this happens all the time, but I will never be able to walk by something like this and not say anything like that lady did.

30t6p3b.gif

Type of dude to get knocked the $%%@ out easily by any other dude...what kind of dude feels like a man treating a woman like that in front of her kids...like fam....whoever is filming should be calling the cops..

What's sad is those kids will be effected as well unless they use this negetivity and flip it as a positive to not become their parents. If not, it will be a never ending cylce of kids having kids.

so he's mad because she's popin pills....but he's hitting on her...
both are scum parents 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

You can tell the lil girl is used to it cause she just backed up with her book bag.
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty much. They didn't even cry or anything, just chillin' asking eachother what they had for breakfast.

IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE SHE STARTED IT...

AND YEA PERSON FILMING SHOULD HAVE CALLED THE COPS...AND LADY WALKING SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE AN ATTEMPT TO TURN ON A DIFFERENT BLOCK...IF HE WOULD HAVE KILLED HER OR VICE VERSA I BET THEIR CONSCIOUS WOULD BE KILLING THEM TOO...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Type of dude to get knocked the $%%@ out easily by any other dude...what kind of dude feels like a man treating a woman like that in front of her kids...like fam....whoever is filming should be calling the cops..

How do you know that she isn't a trifling female that is draining him/pushing him to the edge and neglecting his children?
I've seen this type of dichotomy so much in the hood its not funny.

Of course hes to blame as well. Only idiots allow things to get to this level and react in that way in public, in front of their kids...

But they might both be young, ignorant and unfit parents...dragging each other down and traumatizing their children in the process. We don't know enough of the inside story to just blame over the other.

No bueno. 
30t6p3b.gif

I could give a @!%+ about the two parents because it looks like they deserve each other.

But those kids though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You should go rescue that poor woman.

Originally Posted by toine2983

No bueno. 
30t6p3b.gif

I could give a @!%+ about the two parents because it looks like they deserve each other.

But those kids though.
tired.gif

True.

Seriously I dont understand why people record this type of stuff. Aint nothing entertaining about that.

Back
Top Bottom