This Omarion character is a lame....pic

Dudes belt, vest, and watch match
laugh.gif

I swear NT, y'all dudes hate so damn much it's not even funny. Who gives a @+@$ what they have on. You dudes gay
laugh.gif
let them LIVE. Jeez

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I swear NT, y'all dudes hate so damn much it's not even funny. Who gives a @+@$ what they have on. You dudes gay
laugh.gif
let them LIVE. Jeez

PREACH!!!!!!

laugh.gif
let them LIVE. Jeez

you mad?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Why are these two hanging out so much lately?

I'm not implying anything or saying that you should regard this as fact, but I've heard somebody pretty relevant in the industry mention that ChrisBrown was gay. Might explain why we never saw pictures of him and Rihanna being very affectionate... or it could be because he wanted to smack the dog !+@* outof her the whole time.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Dope wife beaters.

I swear your humor is on point... LOLs every time I read your writings

Tell me about it...

When I first read through this thread and saw his post earlier this afternoon, I was like...
alien.gif
alien.gif
..."Damn OGBJ kinda missed on that one--i mean, the wife beaters look pretty reg. 2 me"...

Now i'm like...
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...took me this long to catch the joke...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

laugh.gif
let them LIVE. Jeez

you mad?

Nahh I'm not mad
laugh.gif
you dudes the mad ones

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

laugh.gif
let them LIVE. Jeez

you mad?

Nahh I'm not mad
laugh.gif
you dudes the mad ones
for real. NTers are such lames sometimes. Like who cares what they look like. They dont always have to step out the door lookin like a walking TomFord spokesmodel. These dudes are sitting on a couple million, they are famous/treated like royalty where ever they go, and they pull down the baddest chicksthe likes of which the average NTer would never bust down. And you all have the nerve to hate
laugh.gif
? They are living the lives you all wish you had. While you all are out campingon the street for some shoes, they are rocking them a week early and treating them like beaters.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I'm not implying anything or saying that you should regard this as fact, but I've heard somebody pretty relevant in the industry mention that Chris Brown was gay. Might explain why we never saw pictures of him and Rihanna being very affectionate...

come on now, obvious ducktales

I'm not implying anything or saying that you should regard this as fact, but I've heard somebody pretty relevant in the industry mention that Chris Brown was gay. Might explain why we never saw pictures of him and Rihanna being very affectionate... or it could be because he wanted to smack the dog !+@* out of her the whole time.
ohwell.gif
rihanna-and-chris-brown-hugging-dating.jpg
chris-brown-rihanna-kissing-kfc-marked-50808.jpg
chris_brown_kissing_dating_rihanna.jpg
Chris%20Brown%20and%20Rihanna%20romp%20in%20the%20pool%5B4%5D
rc1.jpg

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I'm not implying anything or saying that you should regard this as fact, but I've heard somebody pretty relevant in the industry mention that Chris Brown was gay. Might explain why we never saw pictures of him and Rihanna being very affectionate...

Come on duke these aint ducktales, Tisha's baby daddy's cousin's aunt and uncle know Chris Browns stylist's nephew's brotherin law's sister and said they saw CB and Omarion smooching in Brenda's brother's girlfriend's dad's restaurant.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom