This Past Weekend in NYC....! (NEW PICS!! Pg. 3)

Bunch of teenagers were playing football in the middle of the street taking up the whole street. Cars, vans and taxi's were speeding down the street, not appearing to stop for these kids playing. As a courtesy, I yelled "YO WATCH OUT" and they all started rambling and cussing at me & my boys as if we were trying to be rude, interrupt their game and tell them what to do.
Couple of racists remarks thrown at us (three Asians = 2 chinese + 1 indian). We're all 6'0+, 200 lbs, relatively fit, not scared of a fight.
Just found it pretty funny honestly. Had to take a pic of these clowns!

:rofl: why??? keep it movin

Ive lived in NY all my life and never had Katz deli or artichoke pizza
there is not a stone face big enough for me.
I swear I take living in the best city in the world for granted.

I think every NYer is guilty of this. And then when you do check out something we're famous for you look down on what your doing for being touristy

you guys need to step foot into dyckman/inwood...its literally southbeach in NY....

great restaurants, lounges and WOMEN...until dawn.

Bro you got those tacos by Sunset Park?

yup. my black homegirl lives out there in Chinatown. :lol:

didn't know rent is so ridiculous in that part of BK. she told me in order to qualify for a 1 year lease for her apartment that she needed a co-signer who makes 80x the monthly rent rate. .... meaning household income needed to exceed $160K/year just for a 2-br 1 bath apt. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom