this should clear up some things (browsers)

Joined Mar 30, 2004
Chrome has taken over my web browsing experience for a couple weeks now.

Joined Sep 22, 2008
This is from 10/14/09 though

Chrome wasn't working all that great when I used it.
I'll give it another try one day when they have something on par with ad-blocker and no script

Joined Apr 21, 2004
nah....I'm still on team FF for the extra plugins. I get on Chrome in addition to FF when I wanna get fancy and have just that many more tabs open.

Joined May 15, 2005
How does firefox win everything but Chrome wins overall?
Edit I'm drunk & I thought on top meant wins.

Joined Dec 23, 2009
When Chrome has ad-block and the other features that Firefox can use, I'll switch.

Joined Mar 4, 2010
That's Firefox 3.5 though. Most people are using 3.6

I stick with firefox because adblock for Chrome sucks, web pages don't always load right and Chrome crashes a lot (flash)

Joined Jul 15, 2004
Originally Posted by Noskey

When Chrome has ad-block and the other features that Firefox can use, I'll switch.
This. Google is an advertisement company so they'll never have ad-blocks, therefore I will never use Chrome.

Joined May 12, 2008
i use chrome first, then ff if something doesnt work..rare...and i hate ie

i work with content so i gotta use ie at work....and its annoying to accommodate to every browser

Joined Dec 23, 2009
Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

This. Google is an advertisement company so they'll never have ad-blocks, therefore I will never use Chrome.
https://chrome.google.com...obklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
Ahhh good to know. I havent booted up Chrome in months, so I'm happy to see this now
I'll give Google another chance, I guess.

Joined Apr 14, 2004

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

https://chrome.google.com...obklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
Ahhh good to know. I havent booted up Chrome in months, so I'm happy to see this now
I'll give Google another chance, I guess.
yeah it was one of the reasons why i didn't get on it (that and i was on mac, so we got it late + extensions were unlocked late) but now i flip flop between safari and chrome. FF is too much of a resource hog on mac for me to use it

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now