this step brothers scene cracks me up. not sure why haha

just thought id share. step brothers has crept up to be one of fave comedies. movie is ridiculously stupid but hilarious.

just thought id share. step brothers has crept up to be one of fave comedies. movie is ridiculously stupid but hilarious.

POW!

pimp.gif

Step Brothers is great.  It's fun, mindless comedy.
The Will Ferrell haters will say it sucks though.

Step Brothers is great.  It's fun, mindless comedy.
The Will Ferrell haters will say it sucks though.

"Don't be mad at Dale for ruining the story... & possibly the whole evening."
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Brandons brother was hilarious in this whole scene
laugh.gif

"Don't be mad at Dale for ruining the story... & possibly the whole evening."
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Brandons brother was hilarious in this whole scene
laugh.gif

roll.gif

My favorite scene. I love how brennan blocks the dad from getting the sauce...lol and at the end when brennan is like "It's ok mine's not movie quality" (about the chebaca mask. lol i going home to watch this tonight.

roll.gif

My favorite scene. I love how brennan blocks the dad from getting the sauce...lol and at the end when brennan is like "It's ok mine's not movie quality" (about the chebaca mask. lol i going home to watch this tonight.

I find most only-children will not understand/like this movie as much as someone who had a sibling. Reminded me of my childhood with my sibling and cousins.

One of my favorite comedies of all time.

I find most only-children will not understand/like this movie as much as someone who had a sibling. Reminded me of my childhood with my sibling and cousins.

Whole movie is fire

Brennen's brother is hilarious.  When he goes up in the tree house and whips out his abs
laugh.gif

The tandem interview.  "We're here to F### S### up"

Whole movie is fire

Brennen's brother is hilarious.  When he goes up in the tree house and whips out his abs
laugh.gif

The tandem interview.  "We're here to F### S### up"

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

yup if you got a sibling this movie is
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

one of my favs for sure.  i like it better than hangover,superbad, pinapple xpress etc etc

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

yup if you got a sibling this movie is
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

one of my favs for sure.  i like it better than hangover,superbad, pinapple xpress etc etc

Back
Top Bottom