This Sunday we will find out how REALLY good Asomugha actually is...

they should put asomaohshggsh on welker

laugh.gif
kidding, but not really

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

your guys' d-riding is at an extreme right now...i get it 27 or something passes thrown to him last year and like 15 this year is great, but jesus when
routt is the other corner and you had mr. Fall on the other side before that can you blame teams for not looking at him at all. champ is the best corner in the
league and untill aso leaves and proves it on a formitable team and defense hes not the best.

every week a thread about Asomougha comes up, the same arguments are made, and every week an idiot like the one above proves how little they've seen Asomougha play or how little they know about football, a lot of times both.

%@+! is just comedy now
laugh.gif
You peon listen and listen well, I have seen a few Raider games and enough to know that the man just roams and does his little thing and doesn't really do much of anything since no one is even throwing to his side. he goes to lets say New York or somewhere with talent and is just as shut down then hes the best. Till then he inst, get off his nubbs.
So you're saying a team like the Panthers just ignored throwing to Steve Smith because Muhammad wascovered by the easier matchup?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

your guys' d-riding is at an extreme right now...i get it 27 or something passes thrown to him last year and like 15 this year is great, but jesus when
routt is the other corner and you had mr. Fall on the other side before that can you blame teams for not looking at him at all. champ is the best corner in the
league and untill aso leaves and proves it on a formitable team and defense hes not the best.

every week a thread about Asomougha comes up, the same arguments are made, and every week an idiot like the one above proves how little they've seen Asomougha play or how little they know about football, a lot of times both.

%@+! is just comedy now
laugh.gif
You peon listen and listen well, I have seen a few Raider games and enough to know that the man just roams and does his little thing and doesn't really do much of anything since no one is even throwing to his side. he goes to lets say New York or somewhere with talent and is just as shut down then hes the best. Till then he inst, get off his nubbs.
So you're saying a team like the Panthers just ignored throwing to Steve Smith because Muhammad was covered by the easier matchup?
yes if you watched that game, Jake literally walks up to Aso and said something. after the game he said he told him he wasn't going to throwat him the whole game....and since they only island him on the right side they could have just moved him around.

%@+! is just comedy now
laugh.gif
So you're saying a team like the Panthers just ignored throwing to Steve Smith because Muhammad was covered by the easier matchup?
yes if you watched that game, Jake literally walks up to Aso and said something. after the game he said he told him he wasn't going to throw at him the whole game....and since they only island him on the right side they could have just moved him around.
Doesn't that just demonstrate how good a corner he is? That the opposing QB is basically letting him know that he isn't going to throw inhis direction, even if that's where his best receiver is? I don't get your argument.

My argument is that if you stick any of the top five corners in the NFL on that defense the same would happen because they just island him to the right and usewhatever trash they have on their roster on the left. Until he leaves Oakland and proves he can do it on a formidable defense hes not the best.

This guy talking crazy...

Nnamdi has already proven that he has the ball skills of a top corner.

He can run with anyone, and jam anyone at the line.

His abilities along with his size are unmatched right now

I have seen a few Raider games and enough to know that the man just roams and does his little thing and doesn't really do much of anything since no one is even throwing to his side
You mind giving us in exact detail of what doing his little thing would consist of??

Originally Posted by devilmonx

%@+! is just comedy now
laugh.gif
yes if you watched that game, Jake literally walks up to Aso and said something. after the game he said he told him he wasn't going to throw at him the whole game....and since they only island him on the right side they could have just moved him around.
Doesn't that just demonstrate how good a corner he is? That the opposing QB is basically letting him know that he isn't going to throw in his direction, even if that's where his best receiver is? I don't get your argument.

and its sad that u can still hate on the guy sooooooooo hard. Do u realize the raiders offense forces Asomugha back on the field time and time again. Soimagine how many passes would really be thrown to him given a good O.... But back to the match-up...I dont expect Moss to have a big game...and Welker willdefinitely b the x-factor, going over 100.

7c7043d49adecd33b36915824ca68e11-getty-81707353jj028_new_england_p.jpg

most feared sight in all of sports: Randy Moss coming at ya!

Moss caught 4 passes for 30 yards on Asomugha during the brief times they were matched up. Asomugha was overmatched by Moss and Randy made him look like justanother corner. i wish Nnamdi would've covered Moss more often so he could get thoroughly exposed. the g.o.a.t. capitalized for two touchdowns when he wascovered by amateurs like Rashad Baker.

FINAL VERDICT: MOSS > ASOMUGHA.

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

]
Moss caught 4 passes for 30 yards on Asomugha during the brief times they were matched up. Asomugha was overmatched by Moss and Randy made him look like just
another corner. i wish Nnamdi would've covered Moss more often so he could get thoroughly exposed. the g.o.a.t. capitalized for two touchdowns when he was
covered by amateurs like Rashad Baker.

laugh.gif
Really? 4 catches for 30 yards?
roll.gif
you guys kill me with this talk...one of those catches was a 13 yard reception, the one Namdi got called forholding on...poor call, that play took place right in front of my seats, there were both holding but Moss definitely instigated the contact. Averaging 6 yardsa catch for the other 3 receptions on Asomugha? Really? That's dominant? Moss got off and got him a couple of scores but lets be serious here. You honestlythink Asomugha was overmatched? Randy made him look like just another corner? oh wait, *looks at avatar*

never mind

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

most feared sight in all of sports: Randy Moss coming at ya!

Moss caught 4 passes for 30 yards on Asomugha during the brief times they were matched up. Asomugha was overmatched by Moss and Randy made him look like just another corner. i wish Nnamdi would've covered Moss more often so he could get thoroughly exposed. the g.o.a.t. capitalized for two touchdowns when he was covered by amateurs like Rashad Baker.

Right.

ohwell.gif

Most feared sight in the nfl with moss coming at you?
Sike.
Moss is good dont get me wrong.
But when you make a statement like that about a guy who wont cross the middle for his dear life. OK

Back
Top Bottom