This Thread Here is to Spite MyT (Wale)

especially since dude never returned my PM, t-mobile is killin me
laugh.gif
. I know there are a few Mason students that check NT and probably not know, but Wale isperforming for our school's homecoming. Its supposed to be a cross over performance I think with some band named Carbon Leaf. This isn't news to meI've known since late November/early December. If any non Mason students wanna come its on the 15th in Dewberry Hall $10 at the door, free for GMUstudents.

so i was checking out wale's myspace for tour dates and i see fairfax-private school event am im thinking what school is really having wale perform causewhat scool in fairfax is having him perform? only thought that crossed my mind is like a school for them troubled kids and for obeying the law they getrewarded with a concert from wale.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Another Nova hypebeast meet-up...

Pass.

Any hypebeasts in attendance will be far eclipsed by the A&F convention that will be held there that night
laugh.gif

Known for a while..didnt want the place to fill up with hypebeasts so I kept it on the low but i guess word gets out fast...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I know who WON"T be there. Pink Toes.

waah Waah Waahhhhhh

Are you kidding me?
You couldn't be MORE wrong on that one, gonna be pink toes CITY up in there, with some of the horrible white groups you've named off on theboard that you listen to I figured you'd be down with Carbon Leaf
laugh.gif

lmao @ y'all and "pink toes"

i might have to check that show out...i'm a dc newb so i havent seen him perform yet, i'd like to though

so anybody going tonight? as gmu alumni i feel i should go. as for not wanting to see frat boys i feel i shouldnt go. i kinda wanna go, but id rather see waleat a club or something.

Back
Top Bottom