This will be one of the movies of the year Vol. Hate on him all you want

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Please do your research before you start giving this man credit for something he didn't do.
He doesn't make great films and this isn't one of his films. He didn't direct, write nor did he produce it.
Looks pretty good though, I'll be watching.
Ummm...he is one of the executive producers along with Oprah and a few others. Full Credits

Definition: An executive producer is a producer who is not involved in any technical aspects of the filmmaking or music process, but who is still responsible for the overall production. Typically an executive producer handles business and legal issues.
laugh.gif

read your own post big guy.

anyway i would never watch a tyler perry "movie" and although this isn't one it just seems od depressing and not at all fun to watch. pass.

No you read the original then read her's

Damn...I duno if i can wake up to Mariah Carey lookin like that
but to be realisitic I doubt imma marry someone as sweet as her

Whos really smashing Biggies sister though
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*%$*# disgusting, keep the chickens cluckin
sick.gif
sick.gif

Movie doesnt look bad though, its got a good cast.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

lil miss piggy smalls

oh hot damn....how she get pregnant twice???

and da #+@% is a fluorescent beige???????
both kids are by her father...i just got the book in the mail the othe day bout to start it soon...its called Push by Sapphire a poet from NY...just from reading the reviews of the book this is some hard %%$$ to take in...its written like the girl wrote the story so the english is really bad and hardto understand...if the movie lives up to the book it will def. be one of the top movies on 09...but there are no big names in it so most will pass...
indifferent.gif

i'm def. lookin forward to this...

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Please do your research before you start giving this man credit for something he didn't do.
He doesn't make great films and this isn't one of his films. He didn't direct, write nor did he produce it.
Ummm...he is one of the executive producers along with Oprah and a few others. Full Credits

Definition: An executive producer is a producer who is not involved in any technical aspects of the filmmaking or music process, but who is still responsible for the overall production. Typically an executive producer handles business and legal issues.
laugh.gif

anyway i would never watch a tyler perry "movie" and although this isn't one it just seems od depressing and not at all fun to watch. pass.

Then we might as well give Oprah some credit too for producing this film
laugh.gif

The movie looks sad though and I've heard a lot of good things about Mariah's acting which was my biggestconcern when I first heard about this movie. Straight up though, Monique always plays characters I HATE
laugh.gif
, like I wanna straight shake the hell out her character by the end of the movie
laugh.gif
. I've heard really good things about her playing this role though.
if the movie lives up to the book it will def. be one of the top movies on 09...but there are no big names in it so most will pass...
indifferent.gif

It won't, and it probably shouldn't be. Great story, yes, and it'll probably get everyone's emotions going but to say one of theTop Movies of 09' would be stretch IMO. I don't even think it's going to be the best book to movie film this year. The Lovely Bones and The Roadsound like they're going to be dope.

And Slumdog didn't have any big names and it was recognized.

Man, !@#+ what NT thinks about Tyler Perry, the man does good films.

I take everything NT says with a grain of salt anyway... bunch of salty @+# haters who are too cool behind the monitors of their macbooks.

Definitely gonna peep this movie.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
vret05.jpg

Her name is first

I don't know, I might watch it sometime in the future. I'm definitely not paying to watch it.
Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Mariah Carey looking REAL REAL weak, not a suprise tho, shes been known for the rocking 4 pounds of makeup
You do realize that this is a movie role, right?

Not only that, but it shouldn't be a surprise that a bunch of celebrities wear excessive amounts of makeup.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I take everything NT says with a grain of salt anyway... bunch of salty @+# haters who are too cool behind the monitors of their macbooks.

Hey_

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The movie looks sad though and I've heard a lot of good things about Mariah's acting which was my biggest concern when I first heard about this movie. Straight up though, Monique always plays characters I HATE
laugh.gif
, like I wanna straight shake the hell out her character by the end of the movie
laugh.gif
. I've heard really good things about her playing this role though.
if the movie lives up to the book it will def. be one of the top movies on 09...but there are no big names in it so most will pass...
indifferent.gif
It won't, and it probably shouldn't be. Great story, yes, and it'll probably get everyone's emotions going but to say one of the Top Movies of 09' would be stretch IMO. I don't even think it's going to be the best book to movie film this year. The Lovely Bones and The Road sound like they're going to be dope.

And Slumdog didn't have any big names and it was recognized.

Man, that book was depressing.

Julius F. Wrek

The movie looks really really good. But I don't think I'll watch it. I bet my mom and sisters and grandmother and aunts will go see it and cry theireyes out.

Say what you want about Tyler Perry, The Family That Preys was a damn good movie up and down. Had me feeling like I smacked Sanaa Lathan myself.

House of Payne sucks, yes. But c'mon Diary of a Mad Black Woman really wasn't that bad and that's the movie that put him on. He just kept goingwith the formula of taking his plays to the big screen and that's where it got sloppy.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Only other work I've seen from Tyler Perry is "House of Payne", andthe "acting" from almost all the actors is =
ohwell.gif
[/color]
tired.gif
grin.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]...though it sometimes has funny moments, but rarely....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Looks like a good movie though.., def. gonna watch this[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]

- Arriba La Maquina![/color]

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This won't even get nominated for a Golden Globe.
Looks way too depressing for me to watch, though.

thats why alot of people didn't like the book...

Back
Top Bottom