This year's TMX, Furby, Zhu Zhu Pet???........SING A MA JIGS!

I know some of you probably have TMX's laying around from a couple years back. Anybody going to try to hustle this year? From what I've been reading (google market research), the big toy is going to be Sing a ma jigs. Walmart.com, kmart.com, target.com are all sold out. Amazon has them and they can still be had for around retail on ebay. They sing, speak, and even harmonize. Take a look...

I know some of you probably have TMX's laying around from a couple years back. Anybody going to try to hustle this year? From what I've been reading (google market research), the big toy is going to be Sing a ma jigs. Walmart.com, kmart.com, target.com are all sold out. Amazon has them and they can still be had for around retail on ebay. They sing, speak, and even harmonize. Take a look...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

%!@$ Tickle Me Elmo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I gets MONEY!!!
pimp.gif

I'm really thinking about buying a set of them (there are 6 of them). I have little cousins. If they don't go up in price, I'll just give them as gifts.

I'm really thinking about buying a set of them (there are 6 of them). I have little cousins. If they don't go up in price, I'll just give them as gifts.

Picked up a whole set of em at Babies R Us today...90 day return policy. If they don't sell, back to the store they go. Checked 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets, and a Toys R Us and they were all out. Babies R Us had about 15 of em left. We'll see how it goes.

Picked up a whole set of em at Babies R Us today...90 day return policy. If they don't sell, back to the store they go. Checked 3 Walmarts, 2 Targets, and a Toys R Us and they were all out. Babies R Us had about 15 of em left. We'll see how it goes.

just came in here to say im stealing your sig.

and if you wanna sell, a couple of those pillow pets are going FAST. they already got fake ones in the mall.

just came in here to say im stealing your sig.

and if you wanna sell, a couple of those pillow pets are going FAST. they already got fake ones in the mall.

I'm on whatever is the hottest toy this year...if it's the Sing-a-whatthehell, then I'm with it. Looks like I'll be stoppin at Babies-R-Us tomorrow

I'm on whatever is the hottest toy this year...if it's the Sing-a-whatthehell, then I'm with it. Looks like I'll be stoppin at Babies-R-Us tomorrow

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

%!@$ Tickle Me Elmo

with as many as you were stuck with i'm sure you did...............................i'm sure you did..........

Back
Top Bottom