This youtube video is guaranteed to make you *facepalm.. ignorance at its finest

I was going to post this put I couldn't keep my hands off my face. SMH at these girls. I seriously would jab both on the right in face.

I can't/won't watch the whole thing.

As soon as she said "it's not the right path..."

'There's so much proof with Jesus... isn't it?"

"It's not right"

"Do you even celebrate Christmas?"

"It's really hard to see my friends... and to like... know they're going to hell.."

Giving Christians a bad name. Allllll bad.

Turned off after "I guess Indians are Hindus."

It's attitudes like these that make it hard for me to regret my decision to give up on organized religion. It's like the blind leading the blind acrossthe expressway...

"It's like an African country in Asia"

STONE%20FACE%20IN%20LOVE%20.jpg
NINJAHOOD Sized
indifferent.gif

Honestly...this video reeks of sarcasm and satire...I don't think someone could be thisignorant...it just looks false

I turned the video on, scrolled down to read some comments, scrolled back up and the video was at 1:02 and I stopped it. Yay.

video isn't a real conversation....please just watch it and you'll notice that everyone inthis video is acting.....they're just trying to bring light to the real ignorance that is out there...

good video if you ask me....bravo

Originally Posted by TD The God

video isn't a real conversation....please just watch it and you'll notice that everyone in this video is acting.....they're just trying to bring light to the real ignorance that is out there...

Somebody please tell me this is true.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by TD The God

video isn't a real conversation....please just watch it and you'll notice that everyone in this video is acting.....they're just trying to bring light to the real ignorance that is out there...

Somebody please tell me this is true.

the indian girl was too serious, it didnt look like acting to me

Back
Top Bottom