Those Who Don't Support Obama, Who Would You Vote For, If Paul Doesn't Win GOP

Our vote doesnt mean (+

Idk why people dont understand that.
Only Electoral college votes actually not matter

Huntsman or Paul are the only GOP i will consider, if neither win, either obama or writing in daffy duck

I'd think young republicans disappointed with the current candidates would just call this election a wash and wait for 2016.

I mean it's been a while since a pres has been voted out after 1 term. Things were bad with Bush and I can't say things are that worse now that Obama won't repeat.

being in a republican state. no point for a democrat to vote. Simple just be a good boy and go to work get your money and live life. that's why y'all so unhappy all the time blaming the govt. etc. all those people out there complaining about money,  skipping class and quiting there jobs to complain about not enough money.
sick.gif
y'all making alot out there on the streets holding posters. and getting arrested.
ohwell.gif
srry

Originally Posted by odog24

Our vote doesnt mean &#(+

Idk why people dont understand that.
Only Electoral college votes actually not matter
Came in here to say that.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'd think young republicans disappointed with the current candidates would just call this election a wash and wait for 2016.

I mean it's been a while since a pres has been voted out after 1 term. Things were bad with Bush and I can't say things are that worse now that Obama won't repeat.

That's what I don't understand. If you're not in favor in the current pres, why not vote for the "best of the evils" in your eyes, than just saying screw it?
It's funny, the guys who never voted til Obama, are the same one's who always witch about the govt. You HAVE POWER, exercise it and VOTE. Regardless of where you live, it takes AT WORST 30 min to vote. It's disgusting, that the same people who don't vote are probably minorities, whose ancestors WOULD HAVE KILLED to have such liberties. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

That's what I don't understand. If you're not in favor in the current pres, why not vote for the "best of the evils" in your eyes, than just saying screw it?
It's funny, the guys who never voted til Obama, are the same one's who always witch about the govt. You HAVE POWER, exercise it and VOTE. Regardless of where you live, it takes AT WORST 30 min to vote. It's disgusting, that the same people who don't vote are probably minorities, whose ancestors WOULD HAVE KILLED to have such liberties. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Probably because Obama is more qualified than all the others. Romney would be a decent candidate, but with the way he's flip-flopped, his term would probably be hated by all.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Probably because Obama is more qualified than all the others. Romney would be a decent candidate, but with the way he's flip-flopped, his term would probably be hated by all.
That's the problem I have w/ the GOP party's supporters, they support the party more-so than the best man for the job.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's the problem I have w/ the GOP party's supporters, they support the party more-so than the best man for the job.
Let's not act like this doesn't apply to all parties.  The Democrats in California elected a dead candidate last year just to the Republican wouldn't win and it ended up costing them tens of thousands of dollars for a reelection rather than just letting the winning living candidate serve out their term.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Voting is useless.
No, it's more like you don't understand the purpose of it. There's a difference between voting being useless and you being ignorant.

when Ron Paul doesn't win GOP should be your title..

But in any facet, historically this should have been an easy election for the GOP based on number, but with this current batch (and getting to the point where no one else is going to pop up in the running because they would have a huge hole to try and make up if they declared in November or December) are somehow looking at losing easily...

Originally Posted by Essential1

when Ron Paul doesn't win GOP should be your title..

But in any facet, historically this should have been an easy election for the GOP based on number, but with this current batch (and getting to the point where no one else is going to pop up in the running because they would have a huge hole to try and make up if they declared in November or December) are somehow looking at losing easily...

That's just flat out disingenuous.

Back
Top Bottom