#THOTAUDIT

NT is slow, seen this posted on 2 other boards already, this guy below is BIG MAD

ZGhsX4M.gif

The whole snitching aspect of it doesn’t sit well with me. Just comes off as corny and bitter.

But some of these womens aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed either.

A lot of them are on social media constantly flashing money, coming across as the braggadocious types and throwing shade at females and people who work a 9 to 5 and they constantly put their business out there.

A bunch of simp *** men enable them and give them a platform to make money off looking good and posting noodz and revealing pics. But when you crave attention the way they do, the negative attention comes with it too.

The more discrete ones who aren’t as out in the open with their hustle likely don’t attract the negative attention that the braggadocious ones do.

these guys have to start out trolling then it gets big and they stick with it cause they don’t want to back down and other trolls encouraging them. I just can’t imagine giving a dam to contact the irs about somebodies else’s income. Some real loser/miserable person type trait.

I mean, about that dude in the twitter video rant, I went down the rabbit whole and googled around (I really just clicked a few links), turns out he is an online blogger of some sort and has somewhat of an audience. Seems he is trying to sell some “how to smash / get sex” books on amazon that got taken off the shelf. I’m not going to post any links or anything that would promote his books or whatever though.

So basically, he is trying to make money off these lonely young boys (on twitchtv) with his books. The same twitchtv that is being invaded by these thots he was complaining about in the vid (i’m sure it was just satire). So basically, he is mad they are eating off of his plate. :lol:

I'm not mad. If they're taxed that helps other women and sex workers doesn't it?

Why would these women not want that? :nerd:

These women should pay taxes on their earnings.

But these dudes reporting them are pure suckas. With all the other things someone can put their time into they choose this? :smh:
I mean who do you even call and how does that conversation even go? :lol:

“Hello IRS? Hey this is YoBoyzHunG1985 and I want you to know that I just paid DaDimondzRedBottom2 $13,000 for her day old used draws..... just wanted to let you kno.... hello?...... hello?.... yes I’ll hold”

Last edited:
these guys have to start out trolling then it gets big and they stick with it cause they don’t want to back down and other trolls encouraging them. I just can’t imagine giving a dam to contact the irs about somebodies else’s income. Some real loser/miserable person type trait.

Facts, I never liked filling out my FAFSA and always did it last second, now dudes are voluntarily filling out government forms

Im here for the laughs to be had tho :lol:

Imagine you went to college, went through the trouble of becoming a CPA, got a job at the IRS as an auditor, and then you gotta audit and chicks that bust it open on Snapchat for lonely, thristy dudes. Just because some Incel feels entitled.

:lol: :lol:

The dude in that twitter video :wow: :smh:

That sort of rhetoric reminds me of the kid who shot those sorority girls at UC Irvine ( if I remember correctly). It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a manifesto.

The dude in that twitter video :wow: :smh:

That sort of rhetoric reminds me of the kid who shot those sorority girls at UC Irvine ( if I remember correctly). It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a manifesto.

Sorority shooter was a self-declared incel - makes sense. Anyone claiming "involuntary celibacy" has serious personality / adjustment issues. Understand the frustration of not being able to pick up girls or get to a certain level of intimacy with girls, but where does it make sense to create a narrative that women should be punished for making a choice they're entitled to make about becoming intimate with someone? That whole movement should be labeled as a terrorist organization ASAP - push the ones who are less serious away from that dangerous ideology, and track the ones that are on the same page as the Irvine shooter.

Oh this is an incel thing? Thought it was just a joke (the term thotaudit).

This is wild pathetic.

Also what internet sex workers :nerd:? Ever since that federal law **** down Craigslist casual encounters and back page I just assumed the sex workers moved in to Insta and snap.

Back
Top Bottom