Thought This Was Kind Of Funny, NT Mod Ijapino AJ XI's Collection Pic Floating Around FB

So randomly i know you guys get tagged in those sneakers pics, well Ive come across this one

http://www.facebook.com/p...5&type=1&theater

Description

Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 ( ALL-STAR ) 2012 Price:: 99.99$ Site:: www.streetretro-footlocker.blogspot.com US Men''s size : 8,8.5,9,9.5,10,10.5,11,11.5,12
,12.5,13 How to ORDER: 1. visit @ www.streetretro-footlocker.blogspot.com 2. Click Shoes Section 3. Click Jordan Series 4. Click Jordan 11 ( 2012 ) 5. Choose your desired product 6. Add to Cart yes for your assurance hit this up 888-247-1652

laugh.gif

I message the guy and he claimed this is his selling collection of 11s and that hes tired of buying shoes so hes slowly selling them

First a guy stole my Playoff 12 pictures and tried selling them on eBay for $5,000 and now this?!??!

What has the world come to?

30t6p3b.gif

GET 'EM IJAPINO!!!!

some clown did that to me also. I sold him some shoes on CL, then he took my CL add pics and shoes I just sold him and instantly put them up on ebay for more. I don't care that he wants to flip and make some money but he denied it was him when I texted him.

lol...I've been aware of the photos for quite some time now. The problem is theres not much I can do....

Any suggestions? I've reported all his photos as being "spam" but FB has done anything about it...

Originally Posted by ijapino

lol...I've been aware of the photos for quite some time now. The problem is theres not much I can do....

Any suggestions? I've reported all his photos as being "spam" but FB has done anything about it...
if you can get a number from this seller harass him
thats what i did to the person who took my pics a day later he took them down 

Somebody find a way to contact this guy ( preferably a phone number if he's in the US ) and let the Troll Games begin 
nerd.gif

Don't these end up being compromised accounts a lot of times? I know I occasionally see a friend that basically stopped using facebook suddenly have a ton of activity with a bunch of spammy/shady posts.

Originally Posted by ijapino

notify fb and complain to them, if they can take down some bf pics...

Dude didn't even remove the watermark on the pics. That dude is something else 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

SOME CLOWN DID THE SAME THING TO ME

TOOK MY PICS 
as I'm searching ebay for "market value" of an old jacket I wanted to sell,
I found out that SOMEONE USED MY WDYWT PIC in an attempt to scam people on EBAY 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I was staring at myself 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

SOME CLOWN DID THE SAME THING TO ME

TOOK MY PICS 
as I'm searching ebay for "market value" of an old jacket I wanted to sell,
I found out that SOMEONE USED MY WDYWT PIC in an attempt to scam people on EBAY 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I was staring at myself 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'M IN TEARS RIGHT NOW.

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY, YOU GOT TO TAG ALL YOUR PICS BUT I GUESS EVEN THAT DOESN'T MATTER.

Back
Top Bottom