Thoughts About Getting A Pole in My Crib..

Im finally getting my own spot next week, everything is signed and ready to go, living with my best friend of all my life. Very spacious 2 bedroom (bedrooms are huge). I lived with the mother of my child for a year, we had our own place together, didn't work out. 
Im living with my bro and his mom (for the past 2months) and im finally back on my feet (feels good)

what are you guys thoughts of getting a pole in the crib?

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Only get it if it's gonna be used.

yea no doubt, my dilemma now is whether to get a removable or permanent, my current shorty takes the "stripper aerobics" classes lol, so it was a thought as soon as she told me she was taking them..

don't put a permanent pole in your place
laugh.gif
smh.gif

what's your mother gonna say when she comes over?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lmao we hardly speak, all she would do is 
eyes.gif
are the removable ones even safe? just the thought of shorty jumping on it and bringing that s*** down is 
frown.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stand4something

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lmao we hardly speak, all she would do is 
eyes.gif
are the removable ones even safe? just the thought of shorty jumping on it and bringing that s*** down is 
frown.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
that would be comedy though
roll.gif

I had one at my spot..afixed to the cross beams in the ceiling and it held...the reason it came down? Skripper heels were ruining my hardwood floors.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Are you living in a home or a condo because if you have a landlord you might want to ask about putting something in like that.

And if you go through with it here's a nine-step plan.
thanks bro appreciate it, its a 2 family house, we have the first floor, the owner of the house says to "have fun, your young, make it your own" lol i was just seeing if any other NT'ers had/have poles in the crib..

The removable/portable ones are solid enough for a casual dancer. Def. not solid enough for serious stripper moves that involve arm strength. I put one in my bf's house as a joke/surprise, and since his family visits fairly often, I'm glad we can take it down as needed.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

The removable/portable ones are solid enough for a casual dancer. Def. not solid enough for serious stripper moves that involve arm strength. I put one in my bf's house as a joke/surprise, and since his family visits fairly often, I'm glad we can take it down as needed.
lol, shes a novice at best, she has the basic moves down pack, but i can see her really startin to get crazy, amd i wanted to know which way to go as far as removable/permanent cuz ill be damned if she bring down the ceiling in my new spot lol..
are u as comfortable with a removable as you are with a permanent?

yea the landloard might of told you to have fun,probably meant with the colors u paint his house

put a perm pole in there and kiss your security deposit bye bye

Back
Top Bottom