Thoughts on Blake Griffins rookie year

Am I the only who thinks this dude will end up being a top 5 PF by the end of the year?
Barring any injury there is no doubt in my mind that this dude will be murdering defenders out there. I think even the guys like Bosh, Amare, and Boozer will have a very hard time guarding this dude.

I know everyone thinks Blake will be really good, but does anyone else think he's gonna be that good THIS year?

I dont know if im alone on this or not, but either way just watch.

Am I the only who thinks this dude will end up being a top 5 PF by the end of the year?
Barring any injury there is no doubt in my mind that this dude will be murdering defenders out there. I think even the guys like Bosh, Amare, and Boozer will have a very hard time guarding this dude.

I know everyone thinks Blake will be really good, but does anyone else think he's gonna be that good THIS year?

I dont know if im alone on this or not, but either way just watch.

^ I agree 100%

I like Blake a lot.

I think he could eventually become a top PF in this league.

I think he is going to win ROY.

Will just have to see though.

^ I agree 100%

I like Blake a lot.

I think he could eventually become a top PF in this league.

I think he is going to win ROY.

Will just have to see though.

I know he'll win ROY i dont think thats even a question.

Am i the only one that thinks he'll be top 5 at his position by the end of the year though?

I know he'll win ROY i dont think thats even a question.

Am i the only one that thinks he'll be top 5 at his position by the end of the year though?

Athletic like a young McDyess....but he has to stay healthy. Dude goes 100% on EVERY possession. Can't say that about too many players in the L. His aggessive nature is going to scare defenders too. No reason why he shouldn't be around 20/10 this season....but the ROY goes to Wall
pimp.gif

Athletic like a young McDyess....but he has to stay healthy. Dude goes 100% on EVERY possession. Can't say that about too many players in the L. His aggessive nature is going to scare defenders too. No reason why he shouldn't be around 20/10 this season....but the ROY goes to Wall
pimp.gif

If he gets significant minutes and stays injury-free, I don't see why he couldn't average something like 18 and 12. I think people are underestimating his rebounding abilities. 

If he gets significant minutes and stays injury-free, I don't see why he couldn't average something like 18 and 12. I think people are underestimating his rebounding abilities. 

Back
Top Bottom