Thoughts on Non-Blacks Using the N Word (Video) - feat LowKeyUHtn

I personally dont give a %!##. Im 22 now but to be honest the word %@!+@ wasnt even in my vocab till at least 18/19/20 (idk I think 20 was it but i forgot)
now not a day goes by that I dont use it. I try to say brotha some days but %@!+@ is just part of me. I really dont get mad at other people using the word as long as thier not being a %%*!@$@ about it.
If i walk up to a mexican or white dude he says "sup %@!+@" im not gone trip cuz I know hes being serious and hes greeting me , sayn hello and whatnot. but if Im doin sumthn and I hear "this %@!+@" then thats a diff story...
but all in all I dont care my black friends say it, my hispanic friends say it, and 1-2 of my white friends, its whatever. if im good then you good, as long as we keeping the peace.
and yes im black

I personally dont give a %!##. Im 22 now but to be honest the word %@!+@ wasnt even in my vocab till at least 18/19/20 (idk I think 20 was it but i forgot)
now not a day goes by that I dont use it. I try to say brotha some days but %@!+@ is just part of me. I really dont get mad at other people using the word as long as thier not being a %%*!@$@ about it.
If i walk up to a mexican or white dude he says "sup %@!+@" im not gone trip cuz I know hes being serious and hes greeting me , sayn hello and whatnot. but if Im doin sumthn and I hear "this %@!+@" then thats a diff story...
but all in all I dont care my black friends say it, my hispanic friends say it, and 1-2 of my white friends, its whatever. if im good then you good, as long as we keeping the peace.
and yes im black

I have an idea! Let's stop using the word! That will take away all it's power! Lol people need to relax. If you my @+%!%, you my @+%!%!

I have an idea! Let's stop using the word! That will take away all it's power! Lol people need to relax. If you my @+%!%, you my @+%!%!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I think in a perfect world, no one should say it.
Problem is the world is imperfect. I'm not so much bothered by its use by non-blacks per se, unless its in a malicious way. What irks me is how adamant some non-blacks are about how they should be allowed to use the word because some black people say it. If dudes just owned up and said you know what, its foul but I say it anyways because I've been influenced by blacks and I have a potty mouth, I'd respect it. But don't try to hop up on the righteous tip and justify it like you have some sort of legit excuse.
This. I check my non-black friends on saying this but I don't give a damn about other non-blacks. Just don't come in my face trying to be my friend and don't expect me to buy your  music. Other than that live your life. Other people of my race aren't so kind tho and that's real life.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I think in a perfect world, no one should say it.
Problem is the world is imperfect. I'm not so much bothered by its use by non-blacks per se, unless its in a malicious way. What irks me is how adamant some non-blacks are about how they should be allowed to use the word because some black people say it. If dudes just owned up and said you know what, its foul but I say it anyways because I've been influenced by blacks and I have a potty mouth, I'd respect it. But don't try to hop up on the righteous tip and justify it like you have some sort of legit excuse.
This. I check my non-black friends on saying this but I don't give a damn about other non-blacks. Just don't come in my face trying to be my friend and don't expect me to buy your  music. Other than that live your life. Other people of my race aren't so kind tho and that's real life.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't say mostly when the majority of people using the a ending are black and using it as a term of affection. Believe me, every time I heard someone use it as a slur, the er was attached.

I'm sure you haven't heard it as a slur as many times as a black person. A and ER are the same thing. The A ending is just ebonics. No difference to me. Come to my grandmas house and say %@#%% and watch her face. It's still very real bruh.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wouldn't say mostly when the majority of people using the a ending are black and using it as a term of affection. Believe me, every time I heard someone use it as a slur, the er was attached.

I'm sure you haven't heard it as a slur as many times as a black person. A and ER are the same thing. The A ending is just ebonics. No difference to me. Come to my grandmas house and say %@#%% and watch her face. It's still very real bruh.

^^ she and anyone who acts and talks like her sounds ignorant, and just flat out stupid. no matter what color their skin is.

^^ she and anyone who acts and talks like her sounds ignorant, and just flat out stupid. no matter what color their skin is.

You know, by talking about this and linking their videos, you're only promoting this nonsense. Controversy sells, ya'll buying in and they cashing it in with their little 15 minutes of fame. I have never heard of any V-Nasty, White Girl Mob or any of that(which only means their music isn't going anywhere) before this topic. Dude booking her on the show, just to bum rush ol girl with questions about V-Nasty was pointless, at the end of the day she still got paid.

Sometimes people should just ignore stupid people.

You know, by talking about this and linking their videos, you're only promoting this nonsense. Controversy sells, ya'll buying in and they cashing it in with their little 15 minutes of fame. I have never heard of any V-Nasty, White Girl Mob or any of that(which only means their music isn't going anywhere) before this topic. Dude booking her on the show, just to bum rush ol girl with questions about V-Nasty was pointless, at the end of the day she still got paid.

Sometimes people should just ignore stupid people.

Originally Posted by remix

white people that say this need to be slapped forreal u sound like effin idiots, even hispanics sayin it bothers me, and im latino like come on u dont need to b using that...
Why not? 
grin.gif

I'm Rican and i say it all the time....

Originally Posted by remix

white people that say this need to be slapped forreal u sound like effin idiots, even hispanics sayin it bothers me, and im latino like come on u dont need to b using that...
Why not? 
grin.gif

I'm Rican and i say it all the time....

they didn't make any point at all..
they can use the N word? but in reality the N word came from whites... back in slavery days,were blacks would get degraded..so im guess they fine with calling each others slaves? cause their disrespecting their selves just as the other white person saying it...

these people are stupid and don't know any of their own history

btw im hispanic... 

they didn't make any point at all..
they can use the N word? but in reality the N word came from whites... back in slavery days,were blacks would get degraded..so im guess they fine with calling each others slaves? cause their disrespecting their selves just as the other white person saying it...

these people are stupid and don't know any of their own history

btw im hispanic... 

If someone doesn't want me saying the word around them, cool. I'm a respectful person and it's not like the word is a big part of my vocabulary.
But get that "it's a family thing" nonsense out of here. You can come back and tell me that when there isn't so much black on black crime, because the only people who have ever linked my skin color to something negative have been other black people. No one has ever commented on my half blackness, but one night I'm walking home and get jumped for being "a white ***** who won't let a ***** touch her ***" ?

That's a dysfunctional family if I've ever seen one.

If someone doesn't want me saying the word around them, cool. I'm a respectful person and it's not like the word is a big part of my vocabulary.
But get that "it's a family thing" nonsense out of here. You can come back and tell me that when there isn't so much black on black crime, because the only people who have ever linked my skin color to something negative have been other black people. No one has ever commented on my half blackness, but one night I'm walking home and get jumped for being "a white ***** who won't let a ***** touch her ***" ?

That's a dysfunctional family if I've ever seen one.

Changing the ER to an A doesn't change anything. Nobody should be using that word. Blacks,Whites,Hispanics you all sound ignorant saying it.

Changing the ER to an A doesn't change anything. Nobody should be using that word. Blacks,Whites,Hispanics you all sound ignorant saying it.

Back
Top Bottom