Thoughts on Pimpin'?

I was a pimp for about 2 months

i wasnt even trying to be a pimp i was just text some lil jo, then she started talking about money problems and i jokingly said i know some old school cats that will pay for that snatch. about a week later she hit me up asking if i could contact somebody who wanted to +*%+ for some cash, so i hit up one of my old simping co workers and he was game.

so i dropped the broad off at his crib about a hour she comes back to my crib and gives me $120 i was shocked because she never asked me to pimp her i just putting her on dudes i knew would pay for the box. the only thing she wanted was to get her rent paid which was only $55. she turnt about 7 tricks for me i called her lil teeth because this chick was 24 with these lil %$$ baby teeth. then after about 2 months the same dude keeps wanting to buy the #$%*$, this dude gets her pregnant and moves my *#* into his crib and i havent seen her since then.

Op how exactly did she tell you she wanted a pimp.

Im confused, did she say she wanted to get smacked around or something?

she might need protection already so maybe some cats is trying to kill her thats why she asked for a pimp...

Ok let me give you some advice.

Now the one of the most important things is your pimp wardrobe. Pimps are never caught without their big fur coat, and bright color suit. So you're gonna have to invest in a suit, for now, I'd start with purple, pink is for the high level pimps. Then invest in a fur coat. Now money maybe tight right now, so you could probably get away with a fake fur coat or perhaps one made of rat fur, just dont let the wenches touch it or they will find out, and it will hurt your pimp experience by atleast 20%.

Next is your vernacular and vocabulary. Everyone knows most pimps talk with an incomprehensible southern accent, and of course in rhymes. Everything you say has to rhyme, so you'll need to get your flow straight. What I suggest is to limit your vocabulary to simple words, this way, you dont confuse your wenches, and it will be easier to find rhyming words. Be sure to include vital words like sweet, 'Ens' (money), and refernce to the vagina as much as you can.

And jewelry, you need a few chains, braclets, and rings to let your pimpness flow. The key aspect of this jewelry is that its gold, letting non-paying tricks and other broke pimps now you got STACKS of money by your shiny accessories. When they see the gold, they're going to think, 'damn, that pimp shinin', pimp hand must be strong'. This is essential because you dont want people, whether they are tricks or new prospects, that you are soft.

I hope this helps you.

I think if you're so worried about karma then you shouldn't be pimpin' in the first place but if you don't give a damn then keep that hand strong.

Back
Top Bottom