Thoughts on Sagging. Yay or nay?

Pull your pants up. Nobody wants to see your butt or boxers. It's inconsiderate and unsightly, walking around with your butt out. Who decided that was a good look? Even the whole prison rumor of it's beginning isn't enough to make people stop doing it, because to certain demographics, that is what they think is cool anyways, minus the butt pirating aspect.

Used to sag hard when I was in middle and high school, but stopped once I got to college. It looks ridiculous now when I see younger kids sagging.

Used to sag hard when I was in middle and high school, but stopped once I got to college. It looks ridiculous now when I see younger kids sagging.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

163075_123180391079262_100001619066533_157374_7764659_n.jpg
Where is this pic from?? that looks like the liquor store around my way 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

idk if it counts as sagging, but low rise jeans are supposed to sit on your hips, not your waist. So boxers are gonna show no matter what, if it fits you right. That's how I wear my jeans.
Same here since the boxers will be closer to the waist than the jeans

Originally Posted by So Slickening

idk if it counts as sagging, but low rise jeans are supposed to sit on your hips, not your waist. So boxers are gonna show no matter what, if it fits you right. That's how I wear my jeans.
Same here since the boxers will be closer to the waist than the jeans

Originally Posted by Heshua

It's crazy to me that people sag their pants. It's not even comfortable and they cant be doing it for looks. I'll never understand.

? A tight belt under your butt feels great

I was raised in 'da 90s', it just feels right to sag a bit and wear clothing looser than tight.
Yes it's obnoxious and attracts the wrong women, but I do it for myself and like the hopeless romantic I am, I believe I'll find non-judgemental women that will get to know the real me.
of course I don't sag at work or when in 'dressing better' gear.

It's crazy to me that people sag their pants. It's not even comfortable and they cant be doing it for looks. I'll never understand.

I was raised in 'da 90s', it just feels right to sag a bit and wear clothing looser than tight.
Yes it's obnoxious and attracts the wrong women, but I do it for myself and like the hopeless romantic I am, I believe I'll find non-judgemental women that will get to know the real me.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

pimp.gif
my man

Im lookin like the cats alchemiss posted most days, but my shirt cover my @%+ so its not like youre lookin at my boxers

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

pimp.gif
my man

Im lookin like the cats alchemiss posted most days, but my shirt cover my @%+ so its not like youre lookin at my boxers

Back
Top Bottom