Thoughts on the adidas BYW LVL 2?

What's up Nike Talk World. I'm Nick and I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on the adidas BYW LVL 2, and yes these are performance basketball shoes, just like its predecessor, the BYW LVL 1.

These guys are a bit different than the LVL 1s, they feature adidas's new POD cushioning system, which stabilizes the BOOST midsole by decoupling it, as well as a new mesh upper. If these are really for performance basketball, I don't know if I'd grab them. The BOOST just doesn't look stable enough and they overall look like pillows for your feet. Especially if retail is $170, I wouldn't drop over $100 for 'em.

Anyways, what is everyone's thoughts on them? Would you hoop in them and pick 'em up for the $170 price point let me know.

adidas-Crazy-BYW-LVL-2-1.jpg
adidas-Crazy-BYW-LVL-2-6.jpg

https://oneononetesters.com/sneaker...s-crazy-byw-lvl-ii-is-right-around-the-corner

What's up Nike Talk World. I'm Nick and I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on the adidas BYW LVL 2, and yes these are performance basketball shoes, just like its predecessor, the BYW LVL 1.

These guys are a bit different than the LVL 1s, they feature adidas's new POD cushioning system, which stabilizes the BOOST midsole by decoupling it, as well as a new mesh upper. If these are really for performance basketball, I don't know if I'd grab them. The BOOST just doesn't look stable enough and they overall look like pillows for your feet. Especially if retail is $170, I wouldn't drop over $100 for 'em.

Anyways, what is everyone's thoughts on them? Would you hoop in them and pick 'em up for the $170 price point let me know.

adidas-Crazy-BYW-LVL-2-1.jpg
adidas-Crazy-BYW-LVL-2-6.jpg

https://oneononetesters.com/sneaker...s-crazy-byw-lvl-ii-is-right-around-the-corner
Are you that other guy I have on ignore with a new name because your post read like him lol. Anywho they are ok but I can see them definitely sitting and folks copping on discount. I like the high top version better personally.

Back
Top Bottom