THREAD CHANGE, RELIGIOUS/CHRISTIAN WOMEN UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by HOVKid

If she's hot I don't give a crap.
Yea but how long are you willing to play that game and listen to her talk about how Jesus needed to be nailed to a 2 by 4 so we can drink his blood and cleanse away our sins?

I won't listen to her. If she's hot I don't give a *%%+ what she says.

You called God a **%@ blocker....
roll.gif

I have a problem with dating anyone who believes in a god. The implications of believing in that nonsense are too widespread and encompassing. Really, It wouldtake too much on my part to let her believe in such a thing. Like it's not good to hold your tongue that long....especially if you know that her knowingbetter would be better for her. I can't do it. I couldn't keep my eyes from rolling whenever she would mention sins, heaven, the devil etc just as Iwouldn't be able to keep from rolling my eyes at someone who believes in anything totally ridiculous.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If she believes in a higher being, that's cool.. But religious? and preachingabout final fantasy stories? and trying to get me to join a church?[/color]
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

A sore subject for me.
smh.gif
Now, I cant categorize all ofem but, ... they tend to be the craziest. They think they can go around hurting people and its ok because its not God their hurting with their decisions, onlya person who in their eyes is no where near who He is in their hearts. It sucks.
tired.gif
Just sayin, the over zealous ones, not all.

I've flown dozens of times around the world and the one time I actually ended up sitting beside a pretty girl, she just had to be all religious. Don'tget me wrong, I like my girls to have a little faith but when it seems to be the most important part of their life (as it was in this girl's case), I wascompletely turned off. Numerous flights after that encounter, I have yet to sit beside any pretty girls
smh.gif

Yo this is hella annoying.
I don't think the phattest booty in the world could keep me around if it belonged to a super religious chick.

wholetime... 25 yr old virgin? she might as well be Mary, you don't find those ANYWHERE these days... you gotta pursue and wife

I feel you.

Those chicks you just have to turn em out. Lace her weed, spike her punch, etc. Make her self indulgent, hedonistic, and a denizen of sin.

Or you can be patient cuz they'll eventually let you smash before marriage (couple months maybe even years) or pull a Will Smith; shot gun fake wedding,smash and then tell her it was all a sham.

PPL who constantly talk about GOD are annoying so you gotta find a way to circumvent that.

What was this thread originally about?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmmm... well let me see. Most religious females I have known do not lie, cheat, or steal. They are virtuous, charitable, submissive, devoted, familyoriented, encouraging, practical, and have a big heart for everything and anything.

So I have to disagree. APPRECIATED

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Hmmmm... well let me see. Most religious females I have known do not lie, cheat, or steal. They are virtuous, charitable, submissive, devoted, family oriented, encouraging, practical, and have a big heart for everything and anything.

So I have to disagree. APPRECIATED

Most non-religious people I know are most of those. Funny one would point out submissive though.

Yea it gets annoyin sometimes. My homegirl I used to dig out says Jesus every other word it makes me cringe like I doubt that dude even likes you

Is there a bigger turn off than a girl who goes on and on about God and church n $%$#. As some of you may know, God and I don't have the best relationship. But we've always had mutual respect for one another until now. God is a C-block telling women to wait for marriage. What part of the game is this? This chick I wanna hit invited me to church with her but I'm scared to go 1. Cause i may spontaneously combust 2. I don't think it will lead anywhere.
God doesn't care if you wait until marriage. Men in high places of the Church not getting laid that used God as propaganda to make everyoneelse suffer because their swag is at -10000000 want you to wait until marriage.

For the most part I don't think God really cares what anyone does, but then I wouldn't do half the %%@+ I do if he wouldn't %%+! with me non-stop. I got love for ya God, but your killin' me man.

But Anton I've been watchin u bruh you gettin soft you went from hardcore satanist to sounding agnostic.
nerd.gif
Moving South FTW?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

You're complaining?
I feel bad for the females that end up sleeping with the antichrist.
If I were the anti-christ I would've been smashed. According to the bible women are the weaker sex especially when it comes to temptation fromthe devil. You're giving me too much credit.

Dont do it, you ever watched that episode of the wayans bros when he went to church and started feeling some girl? Its not gonna get you no where.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

You're complaining?
I feel bad for the females that end up sleeping with the antichrist.
If I were the anti-christ I would've been smashed. According to the bible women are the weaker sex especially when it comes to temptation from the devil. You're giving me too much credit.

laugh.gif
im pretty sure you're missing my point. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom