THREAD CHANGE, RELIGIOUS/CHRISTIAN WOMEN UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AJChick23

You're complaining?
I feel bad for the females that end up sleeping with the antichrist.
If I were the anti-christ I would've been smashed. According to the bible women are the weaker sex especially when it comes to temptation from the devil. You're giving me too much credit.

laugh.gif
im pretty sure you're missing my point. oh well.

Yea i missed the point...I couldn't tell if you were calling me the anti-christ? Wasn't sure what me complaining had to do with the anti-christ....bemore clear next time. Does the anti-christ exist? What does this have to do with anything?

op i feel your pain. i've spoken to a handful of great girls who let their religion's doctrines come first. i will respect another person'sreligious affiliations...but i won't respect a person trying to shove it down my throat.

Is there a bigger turn off than a girl who goes on and on about God and church n $%$#. As some of you may know, God and I don't have the best relationship. But we've always had mutual respect for one another until now. God is a C-block telling women to wait for marriage. What part of the game is this? This chick I wanna hit invited me to church with her but I'm scared to go 1. Cause i may spontaneously combust 2. I don't think it will lead anywhere.

R.I.P

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

OP has no game

church girls give it up
Clearly a 25 yr old Seventh Day Adventist isn't giving it up. Save it. I think she expects me to wait, date her for 4 years, get convertedthen wife. Goes against everything I believe in.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Is there a bigger turn off than a girl who goes on and on about God and church n $%$#. As some of you may know, God and I don't have the best relationship. But we've always had mutual respect for one another until now. God is a C-block telling women to wait for marriage. What part of the game is this? This chick I wanna hit invited me to church with her but I'm scared to go 1. Cause i may spontaneously combust 2. I don't think it will lead anywhere.
R.I.P
laugh.gif
This reminds me of kids being bullies and being toldSanta was gonna have nothing but coal in their stockings come Christmas

BOY YOU SLEEPIN'! Christian women are the biggest freaks out there! I'm an atheist, and just with them knowing this, they'll try and do anything toconvert me! had this one chick tell me that by being a christian, that the sex would be better! I said "prove it"! Shawty did it all, took it in thebutt, freaked like there was no tomorrow! When we finished I told her that while she threw that thang like she was on something, I said that "I stilldidn't see, nor feel, any god".

She was ticked off at me for a loooong time after that, but won her back for a few with, "wanna keep working on me?"

The faith is a joke though, BIG time!

OP has no game

church girls give it up
Clearly a 25 yr old Seventh Day Adventist isn't giving it up. Save it. I think she expects me to wait, date her for 4 years, get converted then wife. Goes against everything I believe in.

I know some who feel that slobbin' the knob, then going *backdoor* isn't a sin though!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Is there a bigger turn off than a girl who goes on and on about God and church n $%$#. As some of you may know,
God and I don't have the best relationship. But we've always had mutual respect for one another until now. God is a C-block telling women to wait for
marriage. What part of the game is this? This chick I wanna hit invited me to church with her but I'm scared to go 1. Cause i may spontaneously
combust 2. I don't think it will lead anywhere.

R.I.P

OP has no game

church girls give it up
Clearly a 25 yr old Seventh Day Adventist isn't giving it up. Save it. I think she expects me to wait, date her for 4 years, get converted then wife. Goes against everything I believe in.

denial.
youre late to the party. ol'girl prolly had her guts beat up for the last 10 years. NOW she's tryin to get her life right and get serious on thereligion tip....but the freak can still be brought out if your game was strong.

whatever the case, its irrelevant. go find a girl you can bag, and live happliy ever after

This thread is a trip.
Some people have some valid points though...
But If I ever meet a girl with the same views as me and she looking right...
pimp.gif

[Nas] Im Getting Married [Nas]

LOL lemme establish one thing...I've heard of guys going to church to pick up girls, those aren't the girls I'm talking about in this thread.I'm not talking about the girls who do freaky $$#@@ at the club on saturday and decide to go to church on sunday to wash away their sins. I'm talkingOD God fearing, take a bible wherever i go, scripture quoting, chastitiy belt wearing, conservative dressing, religious types. Most so-called"religious" girls are sluts, those aren't the ones I'm talking about.

You're complaining?
I feel bad for the females that end up sleeping with the antichrist.

Exactly. Imagine the good females that have through sort out ALL of us men, them knowing there isnt many good, honest and relationship ready guys out there.

Girls have it worse because of US.

Hmmmm... well let me see. Most religious females I have known do not lie, cheat, or steal. They are virtuous, charitable, submissive, devoted, family oriented, encouraging, practical, and have a big heart for everything and anything.

So I have to disagree. APPRECIATED

My gf is appreciated.
pimp.gif

LOL lemme establish one thing...I've heard of guys going to church to pick up girls, those aren't the girls I'm talking about in this thread. I'm not talking about the girls who do freaky $$#@@ at the club on saturday and decide to go to church on sunday to wash away their sins. I'm talking OD God fearing, take a bible wherever i go, scripture quoting, chastitiy belt wearing, conservative dressing, religious types. Most so-called "religious" girls are sluts, those aren't the ones I'm talking about.
Why you mad Anton? Plenty of white fish in the sea
laugh.gif

You can always try saying, "God want you to be happy....in a horizontal position."

OP has no game

church girls give it up

Maybe she finds you disgusting and is using god as an excuse to not sleep with you.

Back
Top Bottom