THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He doesn't have the same energy, arm, accuracy, or pocket presence like Carr, but he takes chances and guys will roll with his edge.
He needs to manage games and put the ball in the right place (a little more air/zip on passes) and keep the interceptions down.  

Our defense ain't good enough to have a game managing qb we need a gunslinger. And mcgloin and cook ain't that smh.

In was excited for our playoff game and now I'm not. Our season died today

Our defense ain't good enough to have a game managing qb we need a gunslinger. And mcgloin and cook ain't that smh.

In was excited for our playoff game and now I'm not. Our season died today
**** happens. You gotta roll with the punches. 

Aight in the spirit of the season

#1- Pray for a speedy recovery
#2- Jeff hostetler, Kurt Warner, Tom Brady. Examples of backups winning.

Come together as a team.

I envision #4 miraculously coming out of the tunnel at the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

McGloin has had this pressure before and he will see post-season like pressure like never before. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough way to go out. But we achieved a lot this season. Just wish it could have been different.

Hopefully team looks at it as though there's nothing to lose now. Heavy running game and big defensive plays, let's make it happen.

What's Johnny Footballs number? Bout to give homie a call

Edit: can you imagine Johnny and Aldon on the same team? :lol:

Last edited:
this was looking like our most complete game too 
mean.gif

We have to win the division , need that extra week off hopefully Denver pulls out that W tomorrow. Don't loose hope fellas.

Hope still alive for me. If Denver comes thru for us and we win the west, McGloin basically has 4 weeks to prepare for a real game that means something....if next week is meaningless it's basically a a game for him to get acclimated.

Back
Top Bottom