Three 6 Mafia > Wu Tang

To Each Is Own. I wonder how drake spent a lot of time there, but messed with the UGK sound so more than 3 6 Mafia. People do say tho that 3 6 was also heavily influenced buy the houston sound.

To Each Is Own. I wonder how drake spent a lot of time there, but messed with the UGK sound so more than 3 6 Mafia. People do say tho that 3 6 was also heavily influenced buy the houston sound.
They influenced each other imo. Same time frame.

Are we talking just group albums?  Or overall, as in group albums + solo work of each crew?

If It's the latter, it ain't even a contest.  If we're talking strictly group albums, I could see a case for Three 6.  Despite being an uber Wu-stan back in the day, I can admit that there really are only 2 Wu-Tang group albums worth my time.  

Yeah but everybody's solo albums have all other Wu members all over them... So they should be counted.

i'll just keep rocking with both equally..

sometimes i need to hear the Wu and sometimes i need some 666 in my life.

Despite being an uber Wu-stan back in the day, I can admit that there really are only 2 Wu-Tang group albums worth my time.  
dont sleep on da W...hollow bones >*

Yeah, there are definitely some great tracks sprinkled in amongst the average stuff. But the overall feel of their last 3 albums was disjointed to me.

Wu gets the win for listening music. Trip 6 wins in the banger section. Da Unbreakables was the last proper 3 6 album.

That Mafia 6 **** is terrible. But, I agree Triple 6>Wu. I mean sure Wu Tang had two of the greatest rappers ever (Ghost, Raekwon) but they also had ODB. You know a group only as strong as there weakest link... Crunchy>ODB
roll.gif
mean.gif

That Mafia 6 **** is terrible. But, I agree Triple 6>Wu. I mean sure Wu Tang had two of the greatest rappers ever (Ghost, Raekwon) but they also had ODB. You know a group only as strong as there weakest link... Crunchy>ODB
roll.gif
mean.gif
36 chambers da dirty version >>>>>>>> crunchy black's life

Slap yo self and I'm a fan of 3 6

The W should be up there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom