Three Fingered On Class Trip To Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON-Less than 24 hours into their class trip to Washington D.C., ninth-graders from Middleton Junior High School are reporting that three of their female classmates have been fingered.
LINK

laugh.gif

"We expect our students to be on their best behavior here in Washington," said vice principal Tom Molinaro, who is known to often fall asleep during bus rides, thus increasing the chances of a fingering taking place. "Remember, we're representing our school here."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That whole article is hilarious.

According to students, the first fingering occurred Thursday at 8:32 a.m., when Jared Geyer, using a Middleton Football hooded sweatshirt for cover, fingered girlfriend Lacy DeWitt roughly 90 minutes into the six-hour trip to the nation's capital.

"I knew Jared was fingering her," classmate Matt Shearer told reporters. "They were laughing with each other and then they got real quiet."

Added Shearer, "Before the trip Jared said he was going to finger her."

Others who have been implicated in alleged fingerings include Allison Maida, whose whereabouts between 3:30 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. Friday remain unknown.

"She was probably getting fingered," Joey Ross, 14, said.

Article's still
laugh.gif
and I know most are aware but I hope the few thatdon't realize TheOnion is satirical.

While the official count remains at three, students speculated that as many as 20 of their classmates have been or will be fingered before the trip's end. However, ninth-grade sources have ruled out any chance of 15-year-old Emily Blankenship being fingered, felt up, or even touched, for that matter.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this article is probably fake though. they'd get the hell sued out of themif the put name and pic in a news article

While the official count remains at three, students speculated that as many as 20 of their classmates have been or will be fingered before the trip's end.However, ninth-grade sources have ruled out any chance of 15-year-old Emily Blankenship being fingered, felt up, or even touched, for that matter.

Lol Emily aint getting any play. You know why because she U.G.L.Y. Ugly, and you aint got no alibi.

Back
Top Bottom