Three Identical Strangers

Damn 2nd half of this was hitting on a lot of stuff I wasn't expecting

I didn't dawn on me when they mentioned the older siblings early on how sinister this **** was going to end up

So here are my thoughts...what is thought to be the true reason why they did this study?
-Could mental illness be overcome based on a certain socioeconomic status?
-Could mental illness be more detrimental based on the lack of nurturing from a parent?
-Are maternal genetics stronger to pass on?
-Why didn't they trace down the dad?
-Why no mention of the 4th boy? (who died at birth?) and how/
-What were the other signs that Eddy displayed?
-Whatever happened with the two female twins?
-What was the correlation of the older sisters? (what affect did that have on the study?)

I feel like depression has so many spectrums and is sadly common..so was it more a coincidence that they all suffered some form of it?

Watched this last month twice. Great doc, messed up what the doctor did to them and many other families. He's a scumbag for sealing the results for so long. I hope others that recall that name are aware and start their own investigation of what happened to them.

So here are my thoughts...what is thought to be the true reason why they did this study?
-Could mental illness be overcome based on a certain socioeconomic status?
-Could mental illness be more detrimental based on the lack of nurturing from a parent?
-Are maternal genetics stronger to pass on?
-Why didn't they trace down the dad?
-Why no mention of the 4th boy? (who died at birth?) and how/
-What were the other signs that Eddy displayed?
-Whatever happened with the two female twins?
-What was the correlation of the older sisters? (what affect did that have on the study?)

I feel like depression has so many spectrums and is sadly common..so was it more a coincidence that they all suffered some form of it?

Wait...there was a 4th boy? I didn't catch that.
I guess the study was to see the nature vs nurture argument. It seems like having the older sisters were to make sure the environmental settings would be equal among the boys, I believe they were adopted as well.

There’s definitely more studies like this.

I remember we talked about this in a politics class back in 2011. Google genopolitics.

Edit: studies looking at the same thing but not made the same way as this one lol

its on now. i can start over if u got a good cable box. (CNN)

Last edited:
Just watched it OnDemand (sitting through 7 forced ad-breaks after not usually watching TV got old, fast :smh: :lol:) and it was an entertaining watch. The dynamic that the older sisters played caught me way off-guard.

That’s so sad that there are twins separated by these sick people that to this day have no idea they have an identical sibling out there

Back
Top Bottom