Three Teachers Fired for Facebook Flirting with Students

i had a creeper computer teacher my senior year, he smashed the asb president (who was also a kid on my basketball team's gf 
laugh.gif
) he was the class advisor i guess so he was always working with asb and he'd invite the chick back to his room to "print class shirts" at like 7:30 at night 
laugh.gif

i had a creeper computer teacher my senior year, he smashed the asb president (who was also a kid on my basketball team's gf 
laugh.gif
) he was the class advisor i guess so he was always working with asb and he'd invite the chick back to his room to "print class shirts" at like 7:30 at night 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
  at the high school i went to,  2 teachers did his stuff on a regular basis.  one smashed 4 different students and would lock the classroom door and get it cracking during lunchtime.  i see him around the neighborhood pretty often still because he lives close by me and he ended up marrying someone that was in my graduating class. the girl he ended up marrying was
sick.gif
though while the other chicks he was smashing were
pimp.gif

the other teacher had some girl that would hangout in his class all the time and they have a kid together now.  with that chick i don't blame him for smashing because she looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then and she looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
now and i would pipe like the way zordon from power rangers probably would do to some box if he wasn't stuck inside that thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  at the high school i went to,  2 teachers did his stuff on a regular basis.  one smashed 4 different students and would lock the classroom door and get it cracking during lunchtime.  i see him around the neighborhood pretty often still because he lives close by me and he ended up marrying someone that was in my graduating class. the girl he ended up marrying was
sick.gif
pimp.gif

the other teacher had some girl that would hangout in his class all the time and they have a kid together now.  with that chick i don't blame him for smashing because she looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then and she looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
now and i would pipe like the way zordon from power rangers probably would do to some box if he wasn't stuck inside that thing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell

roll.gif
roll.gif

What $#%+%%% flirts with their students..

Rule #1 never try to get with any of your students... If Administration finds out you are instantly fired, and your teaching career anywhere is pretty much donezo

What $#%+%%% flirts with their students..

Rule #1 never try to get with any of your students... If Administration finds out you are instantly fired, and your teaching career anywhere is pretty much donezo

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then and she looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Did you just finish watching power rangers while
pimp.gif
or sumtin?

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then and she looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what the hell

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif