Throwback Nike Varsity Jacket (PICS)

Hope this is the right postbut dunno if anyway has posted either but i thought it was a cool find...

http://photobucket.com

These Nike (or "psike") varsity's were ILL back in the day. Only thing was, they were'nt made by Nike...
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

the jackets are :pimp:
pimp.gif
...wish nike did come out with some varsity jackets... :lol:
laugh.gif
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Dapper Dan?
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

Star Time is correct..
Dapper Dan , Canal Street or something...
but i remember those...dope
"try not to judge a man by the price of his kicks"

Quote:
Dapper Dan , Canal Street or something...
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

''I'm not a Dapper Dan fan I stay cas-u-al''

What goes around comes back around n around n around...
LOL, America.

yep dapper dans from uptown.back in the days if they did not make we would get it made.we spent some real doe 4 @#%$ like that.that flick is from 1987-88.real talk
BOOTCAMP 4 LIFE,DECEPT 2 DEATH,MAGNUMFORCE SO YOU NEVER FORGET!!!!!

yeah those them customs jackets from the mid 80's. a custom job possibly made by dapper dan from uptown. aside from the backward check ( :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

not feelin the swooshes goin in diff directions
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Todd-One FTW
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

Back
Top Bottom