Throwing up Unnappreciation

ultimate late night nt topic

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

am the only one when throwing up also comes out of my nose?... Damn the burning feeling..

I feel soo much better after i throw up, whether it be something that didnt sit right or too much alcohol.

Originally Posted by eight2one

I feel soo much better after i throw up, whether it be something that didnt sit right or too much alcohol.
second that.

only problem is, i use that whole inducing vomit as means to make myself feel better, for everything. it just feels right.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

second that.

only problem is, i use that whole inducing vomit as means to make myself feel better, for everything. it just feels right.
tired.gif

the %#@$?
laugh.gif
. Binging and purging makes your teeth decay. On topic, though. Last time i threw up was when i took like 5 or 6 shots of Devils Springs. I wasDONE
tired.gif

I am proud to say that this years superbowl will mark the 1 year anniversary of the last time I threw up due to alcohol.

Death to all the haters who said I couldnt do it.

I plan on getting to the point of almost throwing up tonight at the Cudi concert.

yakking makes me feel a whole lot better after all those shots. i quickly rinse/wash my mouth right after though..

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

second that.

tired.gif

the %#@$?
laugh.gif
. Binging and purging makes your teeth decay. On topic, though. Last time i threw up was when i took like 5 or 6 shots of Devils Springs. I was DONE
tired.gif
yeah, i know.. my mom gets on me about it.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

second that.

tired.gif

the %#@$?
laugh.gif
. Binging and purging makes your teeth decay. On topic, though. Last time i threw up was when i took like 5 or 6 shots of Devils Springs. I was DONE
tired.gif
yeah, i know.. my mom gets on me about it.

tired.gif

A little marijuana will make everything feel much better. Helps me pass out and settles my stomach after throwing up. And don't forget it gets yourappetite up.

puling isn't cool by any means but i definitely appreciate being able to do it.

whenever i drink too much and i'm about to go to bed....and i know i'm probably gonna wake up to puke.....i do it before bed.

there's no way in hell i wanna wake up in my room, or anywhere else and have to barf immediately.

steps:

1: i go my bathroom or THE bathroom.
2: clean the toilet from top to bottom because if its a party night, everyone has been pissing all over it.
3: clean the floor in front of the toilet because of step two.
4: grab a near by towel and lay it down in front of the toilet for me to kneel on, a throw rug will work as well unless its already sitting in front of toilet,see step 2.
5: wash my hands. twice.
6: kneel in front of toilet and gag myself continuously until i puke up everything i've got. gott amake sure everything is out before bed.
7: wash hands, mouth, and face.
8: go to bed and or get laid.
9: wake up with no hangover.

trust.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I usually throw up when I'm on my period and it sucks.

As long as you make dinner, I dont mind your menstrual cycle.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by kidUFC

am the only one when throwing up also comes out of my nose?... Damn the burning feeling..

You are not alone.
smh.gif
i hate that part... chunks bein stuck in your nose sucks

then u swallow and its not all out
sick.gif

Throwing up appreciation in the morning.

Have you feeling super groggy. One morning I was rolling around in agonizing pain.

Started throwing back cups of water, shortly vomited after, instantly felt better.

I hate when I get that confused feeling and am not sure whether I have to throw up or take a no. 2
embarassed.gif

f that i had a really bad stomach virus last week and let me tell you #+@ was not nice. i hate it when you dont have nothing to get out and your whole insidesjust want to come out. had that #+@ for two f'ng days. not bueno
sick.gif

I threw up this past summer in God knows how long after I had my impacted wisdom teeth removed. If the pain was excruciating when they were in my mouth,having to deal with the abscesses in my mouth had me nauseating like never before. Not I only did I throw up but I felt like I was going to pass out. ThankGod my gums healed up over time.
tired.gif

I haven't thrown up from drinking once. I guess I have been lucky. I'm actually surprised because I have be gooooone numerous occasions and stilldidn't have to ralph lauren.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I usually throw up when I'm on my period and it sucks.

As long as you make dinner, I dont mind your menstrual cycle.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I can't function when I have my period so even if I did cook I wouldn't be able too.

Back
Top Bottom