Thug Motivation 103 or R.E.D Vol Game or Jeezy

Jeezy puts out a good product almost everytime, Im gonna have to put my money on the snowman.

I'm waiting for both but TM103 will be epic
pimp.gif

it's a toss up which ever album has the hotter single, sells more and though i love jeezy i think game album will be doper

skips kicks wrote:

Chuck runnin circles around jeezy with both legs cut off

real hip hop always reign supreme

LOL @ saying Chuck running circles around anyone, then saying real hip hop always reign supreme as if Game helps in that equation. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

skips kicks wrote:

LOL @ saying Chuck running circles around anyone, then saying real hip hop always reign supreme as if Game helps in that equation. 

so i gather you feel he isnt a certified mcee/hip hop?

i see you.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

skips kicks wrote:

i see you.

game is not a good rapper at all... he has flow and can rap on beat but the lyrics are too hard to bare... waka > game

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

skips kicks wrote:

i see you.

game is not a good rapper at all... he has flow and can rap on beat but the lyrics are too hard to bare... waka > game

time u tripping dogg , game- one night > waka flocka existence

skips kicks wrote:

i see you.

Game a certified emcee..............not a chance in hell champ.  He's a rapper, more importantly he's a below average/average rapper at best.  Nothing wrong with that necessarily, everyone can't be great in their field.

Originally Posted by DaBossA

TM103 is going to change the game just like TM101 did. Jeezy isn't taking this long for nothing.
Stop falling for the lies rappers tell you. If "Trap Or Die 2" or "Scared Money" popped off like Jeezy was hoping for then the album would have been out. Same thing with Game and his 3 or 4 attempts at a radio single.

Jeezy. ill buy most of R.E.D.

but you never know, game could put out another Documentary level Album and blow every one away

skips kicks wrote:

i see you.

Game a certified emcee..............not a chance in hell champ.  He's a rapper, more importantly he's a below average/average rapper at best.  Nothing wrong with that necessarily, everyone can't be great in their field.
Thats cool.

Your entitled to your perspective.

Touche`

But I will ask you one question..... Have you thoroughly explored both artists catalogs?

and also, would you consider an artist such as Banks an mcee?

I think both will be good but jeezy's will probably be better...

But The Game and Dr. Dre back together?
pimp.gif

Game. Dude is under-rated and he nearly went 3/3 if it wasnt for them crappy female tracks on LAX

skips kicks wrote:

i see you.

Thats cool.

Your entitled to your perspective.

Touche`

But I will ask you one question..... Have you thoroughly explored both artists catalogs?

and also, would you consider an artist such as Banks an mcee?

Excluding Game's last album yes.  To answer your question Banks is not an emcee, he's a rapper, he's in the same boat as Game.

Back
Top Bottom