Thunder Deal Harden to Houston!!

thunders trade harden to houston!

cant wait to see harden be the man

The Oklahoma City Thunder have traded James Harden to the Houston Rockets, according to sources.

The Rockets will send Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and future pick considerations (first round picks from Mavericks and Raptors in 2013, and a second round pick from the Bobcats) for Harden, Cole Aldrich, Lazar Hayward and Daequan Cook.

Harden had previously turned down a four-year, $52 million extension from the Thunder. Harden had been seeking a max contract of $60 million over four seasons.

Harden will return to Oklahoma City as a member of the Thunder on Nov. 28, the lone appearance by the Rockets in 12-13.
Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224190/Sources_James_Harden_Traded_To_Rockets#ixzz2AYmaOyau

Last edited:
stern made this trade happen so lakers can come out the west....stern is sad wants another player to win 6 rings during his watch...

lock this up plz

Why?

I can't believe presti didn't wait closer to the deadline to get a better trade

But maybe that's the best he could do

I feel bad for harden... Houston is a disaster this season

whoever has him in fantasy is lucky.. he wont have to share the rock and will put up crazy numbers in houston..

stern made this trade happen so lakers can come out the west....stern is sad wants another player to win 6 rings during his watch...

shut your mouth.

MJ retired in 2003. Nobody want to be MJ

Last edited:
Mitch Richmond 2.0. Harden isn't about that superstar life.

Nah. Harden can ball but look like he want $ and a starting role over championship. I don't blame him because even if Thunder win a championship KD and RW would get all the credit anyway.

Back
Top Bottom