Thunders' New Mascot..vol Sasquatch > Bison

I always wondered what mascot would replace Squatch the Sasquatch..
Squatch%20dunking.jpg

Final result, Rumble the Bison..eh?
ept_sports_nba_experts-115681355-1234968410.jpg

If I am late, I'll take one

A near-sellout crowd was told at halftime Rumble is a bison that hundreds of years ago led his herd to safety only to be trapped alone in a storm atop the Arbuckle Mountains. The story claims Rumble was struck by lightning and suddenly walked on two legs like a man.

According to campfire legend, Rumble possesses amazing strength and agility but felt alone until NBA players with similar athletic skills arrived in the Ford Center hundreds of years later.

i read this on sonicscentral.com. whatever, squatch would kill that stupid bison. they're also saying it's the same guy in the suit thoughand i think i remember reading an interview with the guy saying he would be following the team to oklahoma

I think it is the same guy because my co-worker knows the guy in the suit and he's from around here.

Trimmed a lil hair off the bodysuit, groomed the hair on the top, add horns, changed the uni and face & there you have it folks, squatch recycled.

Originally Posted by ExileUE

A near-sellout crowd was told at halftime Rumble is a bison that hundreds of years ago led his herd to safety only to be trapped alone in a storm atop the Arbuckle Mountains. The story claims Rumble was struck by lightning and suddenly walked on two legs like a man.

According to campfire legend, Rumble possesses amazing strength and agility but felt alone until NBA players with similar athletic skills arrived in the Ford Center hundreds of years later.
i read this on sonicscentral.com. whatever, squatch would kill that stupid bison. they're also saying it's the same guy in the suit though and i think i remember reading an interview with the guy saying he would be following the team to oklahoma

because that backflip he did off the ladder showed so much agility

the body looks like its from the same suit...they just added a tail and a new head...its not even the same shade SMH

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I think it is the same guy because my co-worker knows the guy in the suit and he's from around here.
he makes 6 figures, btw.

but whatev. Squatch > Rumble

ok, so I happened to catch a rerun of ABDC earlier today--and then it hit me!
this fake Squatch wannabe bison-thingy reminded me of...

355682095.jpg

uncanny resemblance if you ask me.....but I don't know which one I hate more
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom