Thursday could be the worst sporting day of my life.

If Mexico loses to France, they're pretty much out of the World Cup.

Lakers/Celtics Game 7.

We're talking World Cup and an NBA title on the line. If I go 0 for 2, I'm gonna eat a hamburger.

Ubaldo Jimenez vs. Francisco Liriano at Noon Thursday
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152_r.gif
8c336d3919038cb35eafea494dd5b73bafd40646_r.gif

If Mexico would advance to the second round, they would have gotten an early exit anyway.

I rather take my chances and put all my beans on the Lakers to win the title.

But either way, you got off the Laker wagon a couple of years ago, so all Laker fans on NT know your story.  "EFIL4NAFREKALEKAF"

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Mexico will lose to France, they are pretty much out of the World Cup.

Lakers/Celtics Game 7.

We're talking World Cup and an NBA title on the line. If I go 1 for 2, eat a hamburger.
fixed homie. mexico aint got nada. come on guille franco starting please. that mofo along with torrado must ride the pine the rest of the world cup. how can you have chicharito on the bench and cuau only play 15-20 mins. until mexico gets a coach that doesnt do what the fmf tells him to do i will not root for them. and im mexican by the way.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Lets go France and Lakers.

True that but France is just like Mexico, even worst I would say , our coach is a complete bum, Govou has nothing to do on the pitch and Ribery should play on the right side and 
Malouda on the left, other than that idk the mexican coach just a few players on the team but anyway both team need a win and hopefully the game will be more open. 

Also hope Bynum will be fit tomorow 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom