****Thursday night football: Florida State Seminoles vs. UNC Tarheels 8:00 pm ESPN/ESPN360.com****

Yo how the +%$+ did Jesse Palmer know that @*++ so quick off top. Almost at the same time Rod was running down the sideline son hit em with the Weinke to Snoopcomment.

laugh.gif
its crazy cus I remember that play too. it was Play action in the back of the end zone, one man route... ball behind his back , paused then Bombed em.

Yall realize UNC is gonna choke this game away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
its crazy cus I remember that play too. it was Play action in the back of the end zone, one man route... ball behind his back , paused then Bombed em.
It's gotta be the Henny cause I don't remember that at all. And y'all know Snoop is my dude, 2nd fav Nole off all-time

Damn even though they have the ball with 47 seconds left i still don't trust our defense

what did I tell yall about not going for it with under 5 minutes left during the OU/UM game ...

U can not over come it unless u got a sure fire defense...

and its come back to bite yet another coach and team

Thats an INT
GAME OVER!!

good $%%@ FSU...i'm proud of yall...cause i can't stand carolina football...but unc b-ball have my <3
laugh.gif

fsu PLEASE DONT GIVE UP A TD.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good win for FSU, obviously every win is a "must-win" just stop the bleeding on this season.

Back
Top Bottom