Originally Posted by rhester

"...and we don't #### with Thurzday's ole slow ### n_'z"

That's the same stuff that got Dom beat up 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, why _'s gotta be on that

"i know what happened, imma say it happened, and not tell anyone what went down" type %$@*

"i know what happened, imma say it happened, and not tell anyone what went down" type %$@*

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

It was a dumb beef, but needed to be handled.  They were in the alley by The Hundreds store on Rosewood and Fairfax.  Dom was talkin crazy to Thurz and initiated a fight.  Dom couldn't handle Thurz's fade and was put down on the ground.  Dom is a little taller than Thurz, so I don't think he expected him to have hands like that.  I hear there's actual surveillance footage

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

It was a dumb beef, but needed to be handled.  They were in the alley by The Hundreds store on Rosewood and Fairfax.  Dom was talkin crazy to Thurz and initiated a fight.  Dom couldn't handle Thurz's fade and was put down on the ground.  Dom is a little taller than Thurz, so I don't think he expected him to have hands like that.  I hear there's actual surveillance footage

Back
Top Bottom