TI 15 years PLEA deal?

Dude's been on lockdown at the crib for a minute. I know that part of the story has been confirmed. If he has a 15 year plea deal it definitely doesn'tsurprise me at all. He was already a felon according to the articles I've read on him...I guess time will tell on what T.I.'s future holds. Could endup being the next Shyne...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I guess time will tell on what T.I.'s future holds. Could end up being the next Shyne...

I sure as hell hope not.......ain't Shyne suppose to be out soon? I think 2009 or 2010?

Originally Posted by HOVTALK

15? thats a long A!! time.
It's really not. TI has already had to other felonies, therefore he falls under Georgia's Three Strikes Rule. He really should be doing 25 tolife according to the rules.

I wouldn't be surprised with the seriousness of his case. But I'm in awe that someone who was about to make the jump into complete mainstreamacceptance, destroyed it all just like that.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

It's really not. TI has already had to other felonies, therefore he falls under Georgia's Three Strikes Rule. He really should be doing 25 to life according to the rules.

But still, 15 is just a damn long time. Dude's career is officially a wrap....
roll.gif
He's young, but he'd probably look like grandfather T.I. by the end ofthat 15 year sentence.

^ he wouldnt serve the entire 15 anyways. but i damn i didnt think the situation was really that serious.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6454/title.hhdx-news-bits-t-i-michael-jackson-living-legends After a highly publicized arrest last year for weaponspossessions, reports have surfaced that T.I. may be close to cutting a plea deal with the federal government. Media Take Out has reported that the deal willinvolve T.I. serving prison time to the tune of 2-4 years. He will not have to out any of his accomplices for the deal. The site also reports that anannouncement could be made this week. T.I., 27, was arrested last Oct. was arrested in a federal sting operation in which the rapper allegedly attempted topurchase three machine guns and two silencers. Since the ATL MC (real name Clifford Harris) is a convicted felon, he cannot legally own a gun. According toauthorities at the time, T.I. gave a bodyguard-who later became an informant for the federal government-an estimated $27,000 to purchase the weapons. Inaddition to the guns used in the sting operation, a search of T.I.'s vehicle also turned up several more guns. After the arrest, T.I. posted $3 millionbond and was sentenced to house arrest, where he has been busy recording the follow up to T.I. vs. TIP, Paper Trail.

It's really not. TI has already had to other felonies, therefore he falls under Georgia's Three Strikes Rule. He really should be doing 25 to life according to the rules.

no way. a conviction on a weapons charge would have him looking at 10-15 standard. there's no way he's cutting a deal for 15.

Damn....

smh.gif
smh.gif

If he get sentenced to that 15.....

He gonna have to do @ least 85% of that @*%!....

This n' bout to do Quarterback numbers....

smh.gif
smh.gif

"^ Mediatakeout is NOT reliable. I thought everyone knew that #%#+ by now" That's not a mediatakeout article..It's HipHopDX

I've seen dudes plead guilty for murder and get less then that, murderes and rapist that did less than 5 . . . them FEDs is gettin brothas . . . Novaseline.

Sucks for him, but if he's the criminal he claims to be he knew what he was getting into . . . Cats is in jail not because they commited a crime, itbecause they went about doin it in a stupid way . . .

Originally Posted by DJ236

"^ Mediatakeout is NOT reliable. I thought everyone knew that #%#+ by now" That's not a mediatakeout article..It's HipHopDX

Re-read the article... HHDX is just reporting what MediaTakeOut originally reported.

I'm not believing anything until the D.A. officially says something.
There's a large gap between the 2 reported plea deals (a 2-4 year deal andthe 15 year deal), so that in itself tells me people are just throwing around numbers and say they got it from a "source."
eyes.gif
smh.gif

you right, but i can kinda believe for security purposes.......no i cant

but i believe hes a better asset to the community out of jail than he is in. but hey, if you F!!! up, you gotta do the time.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I've seen dudes plead guilty for murder and get less then that, murderes and rapist that did less than 5 . . . them FEDs is gettin brothas . . . No vaseline.

Sucks for him, but if he's the criminal he claims to be he knew what he was getting into . . . Cats is in jail not because they commited a crime, it because they went about doin it in a stupid way . . .
The boy actually made/makes a good point

Back
Top Bottom