Ticket to the PI? Best Place to buy a ticket?

I'm planning on going back to the PI and was wondering how much the average ticket costs and where is the best place to purchase my ticket. Also, someoneon here gave me a link to these condo type hotel rooms in Makati (I think) and would love to see if anyone had a link to some nice places to stay over there. Iwas hoping to find something kind of in a central location to cut down on any uncessary traval.

Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions!

Hey how's it going man?

You should try visiting airline websites instead of using sites like expedia. Sometimes airline sites offer exclusive deals. Cathay Pacific had a good deal onround trip tickets earlier this year for US passport holders. Rates vary depending on the airline, season and length of layover. Economy tickets cost from$850-$1,500.

As for condotels, you can visit http://www.makaticityhotels.com/

Dirtylicious stayed at Prince Plaza II. It's right next to Greenbelt Mall. You can also try BSA Mansion. My cousin stayed there recently and he said it wasdecent. 2 blocks to Greenbelt.

Thanks for the info on that site. I'm most likely going to stay at Prince Plaza. I plan on going in August 1st-6th. Any idea on how weather is going to bewhile I'm over there at that time of year? On another note, I hope you decide to go to the NT summit @ CH & bbq (I missed the bbq last year).

Humid, mid 80s and some rain (if not a tropical storm)

I'll try to make it. Word to Mission Impossible.

CH's Bunny.

pimp.gif

Last year's BBQ was mad fun.

What the hell happened to CL?

Did dude retire and move to Florida?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom