Tidal Streaming!!

Jay has been trying to make marriage cool to the black man. How successful has he been at that? If he can make having a black family cool then I could see the other things happening too but nahhh
roll.gif

****** out here looking for heroes.
go look in the mirror.

Exactly. No grown and mature individual should be upset or say that another person hasn't done enough in regards to charity or helping somebody out. Dudes in here need to stop complaining, probably don't even to half of the things you want Jay to do.

dead the argument. theres more and more ignorance coming in by the post. refocus on tidal. according to all the basic b****s posting pics of beyonce on my instagram last night, it seems she released some sort of video on tidal. they really tryna push this exclusive content thing. good for em

Did anyone actually watch the B sides concerts?
I'm watching the stream as we speak.. You Me Him And her.. is kinda intersting.. Amillion.. (GONE!!).. that had me laughing.. Thats one way to change the lyrics. I'ma  fan of the small lyric changes.

dead the argument. theres more and more ignorance coming in by the post. refocus on tidal. according to all the basic b****s posting pics of beyonce on my instagram last night, it seems she released some sort of video on tidal. they really tryna push this exclusive content thing. good for em
According to all the basic Bi***s!!!? n***a you knew she dropped a video lol, if you have any type of electronic device how can you not know lol.

I'm watching the stream as we speak.. You Me Him And her.. is kinda intersting.. Amillion.. (GONE!!).. that had me laughing.. Thats one way to change the lyrics. I'ma  fan of the small lyric changes.

Guess you never saw Fade To Black

According to all the basic Bi***s!!!? n***a you knew she dropped a video lol, if you have any type of electronic device how can you not know lol.
honestly, i pretty much dont use my twitter anymore. and my instagram isn't full of "models" anymore. i cut them out pretty much except for the baddest of the bad where it would be disrespectful to unfollow them. out of them, some are still birdbrained and idolize/worship beyonce. thats the only reason i knew lol. if it wasnt for that i would have no idea. 

all i saw was the same pic of her pressed up in some high end shower, and a pic of her standing next to nicki. thats all i know lol

"The purest form of giving is anonymous, to anonymous
We gon make it there, I promise this"

I swear Nickle and Dime is one of Jay's realest tracks.

1st the B-sides concert and now free tix to his Made in America festival? Sounds like Tidal is just a Jay-Z fan subscription.

1st the B-sides concert and now free tix to his Made in America festival? Sounds like Tidal is just a Jay-Z fan subscription.
Prince concert too. I was critical of tidal at first, mainly cause of the roll out, but it looks promising now. And of course you'll only get exclusives from the owners for now. Other artists aren't gonna give Jay exclusives just cause he made "Streets is Watching"

Damn man, I remember 10 years ago when Jay was NT's favorite rapper.....

Damn man, I remember 10 years ago when Jay was NT's favorite rapper.....

na, in 2005, folks was hatin on Jay saying Dipset was what built the Roc and made it crumble, and placing blame on Jay cause no one cared LLcoolj had an album coming out.

NT has veteran haters.

na, in 2005, folks was hatin on Jay saying Dipset was what built the Roc and made it crumble, and placing blame on Jay cause no one cared LLcoolj had an album coming out.

NT has veteran haters.
Jay been hated all his life lol, the cops hated on him back in the days, the record labels hated on him and wouldn't give him a deal, Nas hated on him and wouldn't do a song with him, Cristal hated on him and didn't want him to drink their champagne, Fox 5 and every white collar news channel hated on him when he took his wife to Cuba, now NT is hating on him because of Tidal.

Last edited:

Jay been hated all his life lol, the cops hated on him back in the days, the records label hated on him and wouldn't give him a deal, Nas hated on him and wouldn't do a song with him, Cristal hated on him and didn't want him to drink their champagne, Fox 5 and every white collar news channel hated on him when he took his wife to Cuba, now NT is hating on him because of Tidal.
roll.gif

So if you don't like tidal or see the need for it, you "hate" jay?

Interesting

Do you see any topics across the internet on EFFN Vodka? How it's not anything new, and how they're enough Vodka companies?

Stuff I don't care about, I don't discuss or pay attention to it. It's not a coincidence. Dudes want Jay to fail at something, anything.

Back
Top Bottom