Tiger Woods 10

Anyone got this game yet?
nerd.gif
any thoughts or opinions?... looks pretty ill might pick it up today....360 or ps3?

game is really really good.... photo face, club tuning and gamernet(tracks longest/best shots on the hole to that point)

you can buy expert drivers for 1.99 on PSN...which is pretty cool..... i rented it and love it and might buy it thats how addicting it is

I'm still playin Tiger Woods 08, what are the differences that would make me get a new Tiger Woods game every yr? ..are there differences/ upgrades from 08to 09 to 10?

i played the PS demo a lil while back n thoroughly enjoyed it. im not even a fan of golf but the demo was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I'm still playin Tiger Woods 08, what are the differences that would make me get a new Tiger Woods game every yr? ..are there differences/ upgrades from 08 to 09 to 10?

yes you can play online.....

-live tournaments...... daily or weekly
-gamernet
-DLC for courses, clubs, balls etc
-photo face is cool, may not be new tho
-club tuning is real helpful to gear towards your strengths/away from your weaknesses
- career is updated and i think a little better.
-putting system is smooth

may not be enough to get you to upgrade but not owning 08 or 09 this is still a great game and def coppable

i think i might go with the 360 just so i can put my xbl to use and i plan on getting infamous for ps3 anyway...

im really amped for the inclusion of like the us open and pga championship

I'm honestly kinda scared to buy this because I know I'll get murdered online. Demo is dope though so I might rent.

I got it for the wii with the motionplus and its cool. I never played TW games but I like golf. The response is great. I'm working oncareer mode to boostexperience on my guy. Online mode is fun.

Back
Top Bottom