Tiger Woods in a Serious Car Accident. Car flipped over. Needed Jaws of Life.

Warren Buffett is worth way more than that, and you hear nothing about Warren getting into anything.
Warren Buffett is way older and built his wealth. Tiger got a lot of money quick at a young age. Game changer - and I mean that for all pro-athletes, not just Tiger.

Depending on your upbringing (all things considered), it will 100% affect how you act. Can’t expect young public celebrities to move like older business executives.

Not a tiger fan off the course or on?

Why is Rory your favorite? Just curious, you aren't on trial lol
How did you gather that I’m not a tiger fan off the course after saying he’s my #2 favorite golfer :lol:

I’m saying that most people are tiger fans, not golf fans. They don’t care about the Morikawas, the Cam Champs, the DJs, etc. they only watch golf if tiger is playing

please, tiger is my hero off the course. New white woman in every area code. Sheesh!

They’re talking like he ISN’T ok this morning. He’s suffered “significant injuries”. :ohwell:

Warren Buffett is way older and built his wealth. Tiger got a lot of money quick at a young age. Game changer - and I mean that for all pro-athletes, not just Tiger.

Depending on your upbringing (all things considered), it will 100% affect how you act. Can’t expect young public celebrities to move like older business executives.
This is why his father failed, and why I admire Richard Williams even more. Venus and Serena are cool. I also think its time to throw LeBron in there as well.

On a serious note, I hope they get the pain pills away from this dude. I know he’s had problems with them in the past correct? Nasty habit to try to kick for a second time

Did they say anything about his back? I'd imagine getting in high speed rollover would do a number on someone with a history of neck and back surgeries.

Tiger lucky to be alive hitting a tree at 75mph.
Not that it probably matters in the broad scope of things but 84-87 in a 45 seems like it would qualify for vehicular reckless endangerment?

Tiger lucky to be alive hitting a tree at 75mph.
Not that it probably matters in the broad scope of things but 84-87 in a 45 seems like it would qualify for vehicular reckless endangerment?
At 30mph over the speed limit is when reckless driving comes into play and in most states that’s a misdemeanor with maybe a license suspension or revocation and guaranteed significantly increased insurance premiums. He would only be in serious trouble if it resulted in killing someone. Not sure how his DUI could play into this, though.

He’ll be fine legally, it’s just another bad look |l

Details coming out. Empty prescription bottle was found in his car. This whole thing ain't make sense from day 1 and how secretive they were about the details. Something is going on with him.

Details coming out. Empty prescription bottle was found in his car. This whole thing ain't make sense from day 1 and how secretive they were about the details. Something is going on with him.
Doesn’t necessarily mean he was taking them at the time of the crash. Didn’t his toxicology report come back clean? I would assume so since they said he wasn’t impaired at the time of the crash. Could still be something mental going on, though.

No sober person doing that. I’ll leave it at that.
On that very specific circumstance, we'll have to agree to disagree. It's quite possible that something could be going on mentally (which is why he needed the medication) and that's what caused him to do it. But a toxicology report is pretty black and white. Yes, I am aware that they could have manipulated the results but if they are saying it came back clean then anything else is hearsay or speculation.

Back
Top Bottom