tiger woods playing more than 18 holes.

how yall feel about that situation?

She hot tho..

racheluchitelpicsthumb04180826--350x380.jpg

racheluchitelpics05180827--270x380.jpg

RUchitel_091907_1120752--250x380.JPG

RUchitelJStrauss_040506192019--350x450.jpg

its still trickin if you got it...
why do these fools get married, have kids, cheat on their wifes with these kinds of women. they should just give the wife
50 million on the first date and cut out the BS...
its 2009, who leaves voicemail and sex text messages..did anyone not learn from Kwame Kirkpatrick!?!?!
smart dumb N

I'm completely numb of this whole fiasco. Didn't shock me to begin with, but everyone is acting like this never happens in sports. Tiger is a manwith a lot of money, of course women are gonna be throwing themselves at him.

folks just need stories and as long as ninjas are slippin they will get exposed....theres nothing more to it...and in this day and age if u dont wanna give emur story they will make one up and slander ur name until u release a statement....smh gotta love the media.....

What happens between a man and his woman should stay between them. Media loves to build people up, just to break them down.

How long before he states that he has been struggling with his identity every since Dave Chappelle questioned his race in a comedy skit. Lol, Tiger is thebiggest "John" in history, why wouldn't he trick it it off?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
not:pimp:

^"First!" lol

As for Tiger, they really dragging his name through a puddle of... "mud". Even trying to link his name to drug enhancement by way of some doctor. DoI feel sorry for him, nah not all. Is it right (the media and the exposure of the man and his fam privacy), nah not at all.

lol & shoutout to all the young'n on NT (in General) "that really will never do no wrong when they get married, that are too good".

But then... I mean many marriages might go through "situations"... but yeah, Tiger went overboard. Had one too many "transgressions".

the media is tryin to send a message to white women. if tiger was married to a black woman this story wouldnt have gotten even half the coverage.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

the media is tryin to send a message to white women. if tiger was married to a black woman this story wouldnt have gotten even half the coverage.

Why does it have to boil down to race?

I'm saying Tiger knew before he got married he had side junts... shoulda done it the American way: have kids w/o marrying your babymama
eyes.gif

jordan cheated on his wife who is black numerous times and it didnt get this much media coverage, u barely heard about it. now tiger woods cheats on his wifewho is white and they talkin about takin his endorsement deals, they got them on the front of magazies and they got hour long talk shows talkin bad about himand how she should leave him.

jordan cheated on his wife who is black numerous times and it didnt get this much media coverage, u barely heard about it. now tiger woods cheats on his wife who is white and they talkin about takin his endorsement deals, they got them on the front of magazies and they got hour long talk shows talkin bad about him and how she should leave him.

Different era man. There wasn't media coverage like this back when MJ was playing. And all the dirt that MJ did is starting to come out now due to theinternet age.

I was too young to understand the sports industry back when I was a kid, but I'm sure some older heads here can say that Michael's marriage to Juanitawas a political one.

Originally Posted by tactusjack

What happens between a man and his woman should stay between them. Media loves to build people up, just to break them down.

this is true...but i guess whatever happens between a man and every other woman thats not his...should be exposed to the media, hyped up, n used to make thatman look bad

indifferent.gif
REALLY?!?

Back
Top Bottom