Tiger Woods x Nike FREE Golf Shoe Prototype

i don't like the look of the whites with pants at all. look way too casual for touring pros on tv. i'm old school like that.

but i still would love to try a pair for performance's sake...and i think they would look fine with shorts.

^ I agree...they look odd with pants. It also seems like there are only six cleets and with his swing speed is that enough?

Nike-Dunk-NG-Golf-Shoe.jpg

These are sweeeeeeeet!

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

just getting into golf here.

which nike shoes are pretty good for golfing?

Last year I used Zoom Elite II.  This year I'm using Lunar Controls.  The Zoom Elites felt fine but the white got dirty fast.  I got some black Lunar Control and they're way lighter and very comfortable.
I hope they release the Frees.  I'd buy both in a heartbeat.

I don't play as much as I'd like to (Maybe once a week if I'm lucky), but I have the Zoom Vapors, and they are the comfiest golf shoes I've ever had.  That said, if they drop the Frees, I'd cop in both White and Black.  
pimp.gif

nike-air-zoom-vapor-golf-shoes-336034-5-101.jpg

both responses above are helpful. i would also recommend one more golf shoe option. you can get the previous year's Tiger Woods cleats for less than $100 on ebay or at golf outlets. sometimes you can find the TW cleats from two years ago also, at an even lower price. the TW line of cleats is hard to beat--zoom air, leather, great details in design. 

Great post. I love the threads about performance needs in sports other than basketball.

I've been looking at getting some spikes for golf recently, and these make me real excited. Anyone know any specific sites I should check out brush up on Nike golf shoes?

Let's keep this post Rollin...

Not trying to gravedig, but it sounds like they'll release in early June.  Still no official announcement that I can find though.

I was actually about to buy the Lunar Control. I tried them on and they felt amazing. However, after seeing these Frees, Im definitely waiting. I really want the Black Pair. Come on Nike, finish it up.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I was actually about to buy the Lunar Control. I tried them on and they felt amazing. However, after seeing these Frees, Im definitely waiting. I really want the Black Pair. Come on Nike, finish it up.

Same, I have the TW model from a few years ago in black and red.  I like these Free's a lot but only in black, so I might go with some of the white/black lunar controls.  
What was up with someone mentioning these Free's limit Tiger to 80% of his power though?  I would expect the opposite...

just got new clubs, time for some new golf shoes.. i've been seeing the frees on his feet for a minute, but wasn't sure about them.. guess i should give it a try soon

Dang they are sharp! will have to go try it and see how they feel...looks very comfortable and low to the ground, just like the way I like.!

Just ordered my pair. Which sucks cause I just bought a pair of Lunar Control's. Not sure how to get rid of them. Haven't even wore them yet

Back
Top Bottom