Tiger's latest Nike commercial

Great commercial by Nike? Why? By not letting him talk. Tiger sounds like a robot. That commercial made him look...human.

Nike does a lot of commercials in which the product isn't highlighted; just the brand, a statement about a situation, or something that thinks outside of the box. This is one of those. That is why they sell and sell!! I like whoever said Tiger looks beat up; it's definitely not the macho image thing with him anymore.

The last 4 responses above me are the ones I think I take the most serious....the thing is....my only question about this is the timing of it....I know it was meant to coincide with the tournament starting and it had to be done sooner rather than later but I'm just wondering if it was too soon for nike to step in like that and put their stamp on the situation. With all being said, it's all true dude screwed up BIG TIME but its time to make everyone realise that he has been a self made man from his skill and fortitude on the field. Like I think Kobe said in reaction to this whole mess...it's all about winning (considering he has first hand knowledge of such tumultous situations). Just go out there and try and play ur best Tiger...You completely messed up your personal image but the reason you will still be revered and why Nike is standing tall behind you is that you're a "Master" in your own right on the field...Bottomline! Hope he does well....Lovely commercial!

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Im sorry but some of you are morons.

Great commercial. Although I am sure NIKE will get blasted for "profiting" from his trouble.

You know what? The real morons would be the one who do the blasting towards Nike. 

I believe Nike has every reason to profit from his trouble (hence this 30s spot) because they stuck around, while other big sponsors bailed out. 

Whoever wants to mouth off and say that Nike is wrong for doing so, they should get the corporate finger

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Im sorry but some of you are morons.

Great commercial. Although I am sure NIKE will get blasted for "profiting" from his trouble.

You know what? The real morons would be the one who do the blasting towards Nike. 

I believe Nike has every reason to profit from his trouble (hence this 30s spot) because they stuck around, while other big sponsors bailed out. 

Whoever wants to mouth off and say that Nike is wrong for doing so, they should get the corporate finger

And this is what Nike is known to do... making certain decisions where most companies would have done the complete opposite. 

Definitely an interesting commercial, not quite sure how I feel about it. It has provoked a lot of conversation, so its clearly a success in that regard.

Extremely Impactful to say the least, the zoom allows it to marinate real quick before the swoosh haha

indifferent.gif

Why do people act like he's sick? Son had lots of love to give.

Commercial was deep though. Eerie.

Back
Top Bottom