tight dress pants?

Yo NT, so I don't like the feel of those dress pants (how theyre all baggy) so i was wondering where I could buy some that form fitted, maybe in black?

Also try some Ralph Lauren, slim fit dress pants, not too baggy, but not nut-hugging either.
pimp.gif

your local TJ Maxx should have em, just dig in thru the racks, $40 FTW

Originally Posted by Absolution25

Hugo boss red label.

Theory

Ferragamo

John Varvatos

NTers got rubberband banks ... if I had it I'd def rock with Ferragamo tho ... everythingI've seen from 'em is
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(153, 255, 51)]As for now ... GAP and Lauren work for me.[/color]

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^ u aint lyin dro. i would def hop on ferragamo, their shoes also
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(153, 255, 204)] Mayneeeeeeeee ... I get chills lookin' @ some Ferragamo loafers ... love em.[/color]

Ferragamo shoes are the truth. I rock the loafers and signature shoes.

Honestly , all those brands are reasonable priced. If you wanna really ball out cop

some armani , brioni , canali.

they're far from Dickies, and actually look pretty nice. I'm dressed business- like 4 days out of the week. I believe it's more of how you put ittogether that makes it look nice. My boss always says she loves the way I dress and suggested that others followed.
1dd3514f47c3d4f9e84d2ff10e32593d656084d.jpg

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by an66eon

My boss always says she loves the way I dress and suggested that others followed.

For that you get a gold star!

prod13608_sm.jpg

roll.gif

classic.

But yea Geon, that fit is pretty nice, i need to invest in some khakis myself. I just got black and navy.
eyes.gif

they're far from Dickies, and actually look pretty nice. I'm dressed business- like 4 days out of the week. I believe it's more of how you put it together that makes it look nice. My boss always says she loves the way I dress and suggested that others followed.
These are kinda long though.

Depending on your budget, getting a tailor to make your pants can be great because they'll be the perfect fit.

The express Producer pant has an excellent fit. I can't right click to save the picture properties, but here's how they fit on me:

Facebook Pic

They're a tad bit pricey though, around $80+. They feel perfectly made for tall, slim people.

My girlfriend wears tight dress pants from Express that are like $80 - $100 you might want to consider those.

I got some nfl lineman type thighs nh so no matter how much I want to fit in these slim-fit; slacks, jeans, suits..

I can't

I hate my baggy asss dress pants!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

My girlfriend wears tight dress pants from Express that are like $80 - $100 you might want to consider those.
For that price your better off getting some Ben Sherman or Penguin when on sale at Macy's. I have a couple of those and they are slim fitted, theyretail for $80 but when on sale they are about $50 or so.

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

they're far from Dickies, and actually look pretty nice. I'm dressed business- like 4 days out of the week. I believe it's more of how you put it together that makes it look nice. My boss always says she loves the way I dress and suggested that others followed.
These are kinda long though.

Depending on your budget, getting a tailor to make your pants can be great because they'll be the perfect fit.

waaaaay too long!

Back
Top Bottom